This Degree programme helps put working adults on the front line of Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations. The programme covers everything from design in marketing to communicating the right message, marketing research and public relations planning, among other industry-relevant subjects.
It is also aligned with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), the world’s leading professional marketing body. This means that the programme is as professionally relevant and up-to-date as possible, taking into account the very latest developments in the profession.
After graduation, students may choose to pursue the following roles (but not limited to):
- Advertising Account Manager/Executive
- Corporate Communications Professional
- Marketing Manager/Executive
- Media Planner
- Public Relations Officer
- Social Media Manager
This Degree programme may be completed in a minimum of 18 months on a part-time basis. Below is the programme structure:
- Marketing Communications Planning
- Managing the Brand
- Digital Communications
- Marketing Research
- Financial Metrics for Marketing
- Practice Project
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Global Marketing
- Sustainable Marketing
- Marketing Consultancy Project
- PR Planning
- Contemporary Advertising
For more information, please fill up the enquiry form so that our programme consultants can get back to you.
This Degree programme accepts a wide range of qualifications, which includes:
- Polytechnic Diploma or an equivalent qualification
- Kaplan Diploma
- Other Private Diplomas and/or Foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision on to the programme rests with the University.
Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement1
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. This direct honours programme may be completed in a minimum of 18 months by enrolling in 2 modules per Learning Cycle over 8 Learning Cycle. Each module is supported with 24 contact hours with 2 to 3 regular teaching class per week. This is to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. There will be no weekend classes.
A wide variety of assessment approaches are used across the programme. These include articles, business reports, academic papers, presentations, projects and examinations (case-based, open-book and closed-book). Assessment methods may vary according to individual module requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations from Birmingham City University.
The Degree awarded will be the same as that to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme tuition fee: S$17,655.00 (payable in 6 instalments)
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our Degree programme*.
Choice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
- Non-refundable application fee: S$181.90
Note: all prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown. All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 15 November 2017. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers.
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules
* Terms and conditions apply.
** Terms and conditions apply. Education loan is subject to bank’s approval.
Complete your mainly assignment-based degree with an international curriculum in 1 year.