- Course Details
The CPM (Certified Project Manager) course is aimed at helping students and current Project Professionals to acquire the leadership knowledge and technical skills required to lead and execute successful projects.
The course also incorporates international project management standards, latest trends and techniques, best practices and methodologies, and case studies by experts across industry verticals.
Students will learn to implement knowledge in leading project teams, directing project processes and delivering results within the constraints of project schedule, budget, resources and management expectations.
After completing this course, students may choose to pursue the following roles (but not limited to):
- Project Manager/Executive
- Project Lead
There is no prerequisite to attend this course. However, it is strongly recommended that students possess basic project knowledge before enrolling.
Who Should Attend
- Student with interest in Project Management
- Project Professionals
- Anyone participating in or leading project teams
Mode of training: Classroom
Duration: 40 hours (5 days)
- Project Management Introduction
- Bonus: Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Project Scope & Technology Integration
- Bonus: Agile approach and Automation
- Project Scheduling and Time Management
- Bonus: Irregular Schedule
- Project Cost & Budget Management
- Bonus: Project Financing/Funding
- Project Sourcing & Vendor Management
- Bonus: Decentralised Procurement and Outsourcing Management
- Project Controls & Quality Assurance
- Bonus: Project Optimisation
- Project Opportunity & Risk Management
- Bonus: Mobility, Personalisation, Privacy, Network Expansions
- Project Governance & Team Management
- Bonus: Remote Teams/Virtual Environments
- Project Visualisation, Analytics & Reporting
- Bonus: Performance Tracking/People Analytics
- Project Stakeholder Engagement & Expectations Management
- Bonus: EQ, Leadership and Communication skills.
For latest course schedule, please enquire with your course consultant or simply fill up the enquiry form.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice
- Passing Score: 70%
After passing the examination, students will receive the Certified Project Manager
(CPM) certification from the IIB Council.
Course Fee: S$3,210 (With GST)
Please note that the course fees for intakes commencing February 2019 (and after) is currently under review and will be advised in due course for applicants in the February 2019 intake onwards.
This course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit* up to S$500.
|Course Title:||Certified Project Manager (CPM)|
|Course Reference Number:||CRS-N-0046820|
(before SkillsFuture Credit)
|S$3,210.00 (w/ GST)
S$3,000.00 (w/o GST)
|Funding Validity Period:||21 Jun 2018 – 20 Jun 2019|
|Course Objectives:||The IIB Council’s CPM (Certified Project Manager) course is developed with the aim to bridge the experience gap between aspiring practitioners and current project management professionals. The program enables students to obtain immediately implementable knowledge in leading project teams, directing project processes and delivering project results within the constraints of schedule, budget, resources and management expectations. CPM is a comprehensive course that covers all possible project management scenarios. The program is developed with a unique approach to the standard project management operational framework. CPM focuses on the practical implementation of the latest project management technology. The 5-days course encourages students to acquire the necessary hands-on experience on various management techniques and best practices that can be further analyzed, optimized, and automated with the use of digital tools and applications. The CPM course provides a technologically advanced workflow methodology for professionals irrespective their industry or background and who are involved in any phase of a project plan. The Project Management course standardizes the knowledge base for management professionals by incorporating the industry standard methodologies followed by experts in the field. The objective of CPM (Certified Project Manager) course is to add value to management professionals by developing managerial, leadership and technical skills required to make any project, small or complex, a success. The primary focus of CPM is to leverage technological advancements and digital applications throughout the major 4 areas of Project Management (Time, Team, Quality, and Budget) operating in Smart, Adaptive, and Digital Enterprises. CPM aims to bridge the experience gap to aspiring Project Managers. CPM serves also as an excellent complimentary training to digital applications to those already involved in Project Management roles. CPM program is tailored to help practitioners utilize traditional and contemporary skills such as Intelligence Acquisition, Data Analytics, Project Optimization and Processes Automation as compared to the old-time classic Project Management approach.|
With effect from 19 May 2017, SkillsFuture Credit used for a programme at Kaplan (subject to SkillsFuture’s approved list of programmes) will be paid directly to Kaplan Higher Education Academy.If you wish to use your SkillsFuture Credit, you can make your claim up to 60 days before the start of the programme till the day of programme commencement (with effect from 21 April 2017).
According to SkillsFuture Singapore, this window period is sufficient for individuals to make claims to facilitate earlier programme registration.When making a claim, you should inform your Programme Consultant on the intention to use your SkillsFuture Credit and to request for the relevant amount to be offset against the qualifying programme fees.
After which, you can then submit the claim via the SkillsFuture Credit Portal for the relevant amount to be paid to Kaplan Higher Education Academy for your registered programme.
For more information, please visit http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit*
* Terms and conditions apply. All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.