Ranked among the Top 1% of institutions worldwide1 and one of the few elite business schools to hold the ‘Triple Crown’ accreditation2 from AACSB (US), AMBA (UK) and EQUIS (Europe), University College Dublin (UCD) delivers top quality Master’s Degrees to help professionals fulfil their goals.
All Degrees awarded by University College Dublin (UCD), with programmes delivered via Kaplan in Singapore, are accredited by the Chinese Service Center of Scholarly Exchange (CSCSE), an affiliation to the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China 3.
The Master of Science (MSc) in Information Technology programme is designed for professionals who wish to achieve mastery in Information Management, accelerate their career growth and build their network with like-minded business leaders. The programme offers a solid foundation in key areas of Electronic Commerce, E-Business and Information Technology Management.
Students will acquire the necessary theoretical knowledge, analytical skills, and methodologies to grow their career in the world of Digital Business and Information Technology.
This Master’s Degree programme may be completed in a minimum of 18 months on a part-time basis. Below is the programme structure:
- Organisational Behaviour
- Global Strategic Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Research Paper 1
- Research Paper 2
- Fundamentals of E-Business
- Management Support Systems
- Strategic Information Management for Competitive Advantage
Research Papers 1 and 2 are to be submitted by end of month 12 and 18 respectively.
This Master’s Degree programme accepts a wide range of qualifications, which includes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Applicants with no Bachelor’s Degree but possess relevant professional qualification and work experience will be considered on case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision on admission to the programme rests with the University.
Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement3.
Each module is delivered over a period of 9 weeks. The lessons are typically held on the third week for 5 consecutive days (Inclusive of weekdays and weekends).
Each module is supported with 24 contact hours. Classes are generally conducted on weekends and evenings on weekdays.
Each module is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, projects and examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual module requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the programme structure will be awarded the Master of Science in Information Technology Management from University College Dublin.
The Master’s Degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned).
- S$ 22,898.00 (6 modules with 2 Research Papers) payable in 4 instalments
- Receive S$ 400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our Master Degree course. T&Cs apply.
- Choice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$ 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 1 November 2018. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules.
OTHER INFORMATION AND SOURCES
3Applies to Degrees awarded after March 2016
*Terms and conditions apply.
Achieve the pinnacle of success in your career with a Master’s Degree from a triple-crown accredited University – University College Dublin