Kaplan Schweser is the leading global provider of financial education for hundreds of thousands of students and business professionals around the world.
Our comprehensive learning strategy, known as The Kaplan Way, utilizes learning science in the instructional design of our educational tools and courses. The Kaplan Way employs a three-phase learning strategy: Prepare ▸ Practice ▸ Perform™. By using this model as our foundation, we have constructed the most effective, comprehensive study packages in the industry, each specifically designed to help our students achieve success on the advanced designation examination.
With leading-edge technology, our web-based study solutions provide benefits of live, interactive instruction, supportive online study tools, and immediate instructor access. Study anytime, anywhere with our flexible and efficient resources that ensure success on exam day.
Kaplan Schweser’s mission is to help our students succeed, and we have been the proven leader in financial exam preparation for over 20 years:
- Our education is backed by learning science (The Kaplan Way: Prepare ▸ Practice ▸ Perform™)
- We offer world-class, expert instruction by certified charterholders with years of teaching experience
- 96.8% of our customers would recommend Kaplan Schweser CFA® exam prep
- 97.7% of our customers would recommend Kaplan Schweser CAIA® exam prep
- 93% of our customers would recommend Kaplan Schweser FRM® Exam prep
- Kaplan's study solutions offer the convenience of mobile-friendly design with the quality content you've come to expect.
Benefits of Kaplan Schweser Study Materials
You will benefit from the following:
- Effectively prepare, practice, and perform on the examination.
- Maximize of your preparation and master the advanced designation curriculum.
- Test your knowledge with sample questions and full length practice exams.
- Retain critical information with our Online Review Workshop
- Enter the exam test center with confidence!
What You Will Receive
Kaplan Schweser offers the following selection of products designed to fully prepare candidates for various advanced designation examination.
All products listed below are available for each level:
- Live Online Weekly Class
- Practice Exams
- SchweserPro™ QBank
- Schweser's QuickSheet
- Instructor Support
- Candidate Resource Library
- Schweser Study Calendar
- Online Review Workshop which includes:
- Schweser's Secret Sauce®
- Online Review Workshop
- Online Schweser Mock Exam
Combinations of these products are also offered in efficient study packages.
* Terms and conditions apply. All prices above are inclusive of GST.
If students need technical assistance with the purchased product, please visit https://www.schweser.com/help/tech-support.
For the product terms and conditions, please visit https://www.schweser.com/help/terms-conditions/
Kaplan Learning Institute shall treat all students’ particulars with the strictest confidence for legitimate purpose and will not disclose to external parties.
Kaplan Learning Institute Pte Ltd is the official distributor in Singapore for Schweser. We expressly disclaim any warranties express or implied in connection with the product, including but not limited to, without limitation for these study materials products and third party links.
THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY KAPLAN, ITS DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY, OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY, AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
KAPLAN DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF USE, OF THE PRODUCT OR WRITTEN MATERIALS IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE, AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT IS ASSUMED BY YOU. IF THE PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE, YOU AND NOT KAPLAN, OR ITS DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING AND CORRECTION OTHER THAN EXPRESSLY DESCRIBED ABOVE.