Introduction to CPA Program®
CPA Australia® is one of the world’s leading professional accountancy organisations with more than 150,000 members in 120 countries. A large number of CPA Australia® members hold senior leadership roles, and a large proportion of these operate at CEO or CFO level – or in business owner roles.
The CPA (Certified Practising Accountant) designation is recognised throughout the world and denotes a combination of strategic business skill and leadership as well as technical rigour. It represents a soundness in depth, breadth and quality of knowledge in accounting and finance. The CPA Program® is a rigorous, educational and experienced program, comprising education segments and integrated workplace learning.
For more information on the CPA Program and gaining the CPA designation, visit www.cpaaustralia.com.au.
Why Study with Kaplan?
Kaplan Learning Institute is a Registered Tuition Provider for the CPA Program®, offering tuition to CPA Program® professional level candidates since 2011. The tuition provided to candidates by Kaplan Learning Institute complements the CPA Program® distance education program, helping to prepare candidates for their CPA Program® exams.
- Registered Tuition Provider in Singapore for the CPA Program®
- Longest-running provider in Singapore since 2011
- Prepared more than 1,000 CPA students for their exams
To use the CPA Australia® designation, a member must:
- Complete a degree or a postgraduate award recognised by CPA Australia®
- Complete the CPA Program®, a comprehensive postgraduate professional study program
- Complete three years of supervised or mentored experience in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Undertake CPD activities each year
- Comply to the strict code of conduct set by CPA Australia®
Candidates have to visit www.cpaaustralia.com.au for the assessment pathway test to determine your entry point to the CPA Program®.
Kaplan Financial’s revision course focuses on questions practice and the review of key concepts at the Professional Level of the CPA Program. We provide revision class for the following modules:
- Ethics and Governance
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Global Strategy and Leadership
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (Elective Module)
(excluding Advanced Taxation, Contemporary Business Issues and Financial Risk Management)
Promotions and Discounts
Enjoy 10% off when you enrol for 2 or more papers. Not applicable with other promotions.
|Ethics and Governance||S$400|
|Strategic Management Accounting||S$400|
|Advanced Audit & Assurance||S$400|
|Global Strategy & Leadership||S$400|
Note: Above fees are in Singapore dollars and are inclusive of 7% GST.
Kaplan Learning Institute reserves the right to adjust our fees based on prevailing GST Act.
The revision course provided to candidates by Kaplan Financial complements the CPA Program distance education program, helping to prepare candidates for their CPA Program professional level segments.
Download the course schedule for our CPA July 2016 Intake.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Please click here to view our withdrawal and refund policies.