The Preparatory Course for CPA Program® is divided into 2 levels – Foundation Exams and the CPA Program®. Both levels are offered by Kaplan Learning Institute in Full-Time and Part-Time modes, with the Full-Time mode open to both local and international students. As one of the leading providers of professional accounting and financial certification programmes in Singapore, Kaplan Learning Institute and our pool of experienced tutors aim to help candidates in their pursuit towards achieving the CPA designation.
The CPA (Certified Practising Accountant) designation is recognised throughout the world and denotes a combination of strategic business skill and leadership as well as technical rigour. It represents a soundness in depth, breadth and quality of knowledge in accounting and finance. The CPA Program is a rigorous, educational and experience program, comprising education subjects and integrated workplace learning.
For more information on the CPA Program and gaining the CPA designation, visit www.cpaaustralia.com.au
Generally, you can become an Associate member and commence the CPA Program® if you have graduated with an accredited Bachelor’s Degree programme and completed the required subjects. Click here to learn more about the accredited courses.
For most non-Accounting graduates or graduates from non-accredited courses, it is a requirement to complete the Foundation exams before they can become an Associate member.
All applications will be assessed by CPA Australia and you must submit your application at www.cpaaustralia.com/au/become-a-cpa/how-to-apply.
|Foundation Exams (Non-Accounting Pathway)||CPA Program® (Accounting Pathway)|
|Who is this for:
- Graduates of non-Accounting related programmes or non-accredited courses who wish to forge a career in accounting and finance
- Working professionals of a non-accounting industry who wish to make a career switch into accountancy and finance
|Who is this for:
- Fresh graduates of Accounting-related programmes who wish to pursue and achieve an internationally-recognised professional designation in the CPA and kick-start their careers
- Current professionals in the accountancy and finance industry who wish to upgrade themselves with a CPA designation and propel their careers to the next level
|Click here to understand more about the Foundation Exams||Click here to understand more about the CPA Program®|
CPA Australia is one of the world’s leading professional accountancy organisations with more than 160,000 members in 118 countries. A large number of CPA Australia members hold senior leadership roles, and a large proportion of these operate at CEO or CFO level – or in business owner roles.
Kaplan Learning Institute is a Registered Tuition Provider for the CPA Program®, offering tuition to CPA Program® candidates since 2011. Kaplan Learning Institute:
- FIRST PRIVATE EDUCATION INSTITUTION to provide the CPA Program® in Full-Time mode for local and international students in Singapore
- Registered Tuition Provider in Singapore for the CPA Program®
- Longest-running provider in Singapore since 2011
- Prepared more than 5,000 CPA students for their exams