The CPM (Certified Project Manager) course is aimed at helping students and current Project Professionals to acquire the leadership knowledge and technical skills required to lead and execute successful projects.
The course also incorporates international project management standards, latest trends and techniques, best practices and methodologies, and case studies by experts across industry verticals.
Students will learn to implement knowledge in leading project teams, directing project processes and delivering results within the constraints of project schedule, budget, resources and management expectations.
After completing this course, students may choose to pursue the following roles (but not limited to):
- Project Manager/Executive
- Project Lead
There is no prerequisite to attend this course. However, it is strongly recommended that students possess basic project knowledge before enrolling.
Who Should Attend
- Student with interest in Project Management
- Project Professionals
- Anyone participating in or leading project teams
Duration: 40 hours (5 days)
- Project Management Introduction
- Bonus: Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Project Scope & Technology Integration
- Bonus: Agile approach and Automation
- Project Scheduling and Time Management
- Bonus: Irregular Schedule
- Project Cost & Budget Management
- Bonus: Project Financing/Funding
- Project Sourcing & Vendor Management
- Bonus: Decentralised Procurement and Outsourcing Management
- Project Controls & Quality Assurance
- Bonus: Project Optimisation
- Project Opportunity & Risk Management
- Bonus: Mobility, Personalisation, Privacy, Network Expansions
- Project Governance & Team Management
- Bonus: Remote Teams/Virtual Environments
- Project Visualisation, Analytics & Reporting
- Bonus: Performance Tracking/People Analytics
- Project Stakeholder Engagement & Expectations Management
- Bonus: EQ, Leadership and Communication skills.
For latest course schedule, please enquire with your course consultant or simply fill up the enquiry form.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice
- Passing Score: 70%
After passing the examination, students will receive the Certified Project Manager (CPM) certification from the IIB Council.
Course Fee: S$3,210 (With GST)