This course provides students with the necessary knowledge and skills to protect their information assets. It also covers fundamentals of various computer and network security threats such as identity theft, credit card fraud, phishing, virus and backdoors, emails hoaxes, loss of confidential information, hacking attacks, and social engineering.
GCE N-Level holders who are keen to learn the necessary knowledge to protect their digital assets.
Duration: 24 hours (3 days)
CSCU consists of 10 core modules:
- Introduction to Security
- Securing Operating Systems
- Malware and Antivirus
- Internet Security
- Security on Social Networking Sites
- Securing Email Communications
- Securing Mobile Devices
- Securing the Cloud
- Securing Network Connections
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
For latest course schedule, please enquire with your course consultant or simply fill up the enquiry form.
- Exam Name: EC-Council Secure Computer User Specialist examination 112-12
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice
- Passing Score: 70%
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you will receive the EC-Council Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) certification from EC-Council.
Course Fee: S$2,140
* This course fee will cover both the Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) and EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS) courses. Course fee stated are inclusive of GST.