Computer hacking forensic investigation is a process to detect hacking attacks and proper extraction of evidences to facilitate investigations. These evidences are very often instrumental for system integrity audits and prevention of similar future cyber-attacks.
As computer crimes are on the rise, good computer forensic practices can help organisations investigate attacks, detect system anomalies, or even help detect systems problems early to prevent future breach and loss of valuable digital assets.
The tools and techniques covered in this EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) certification course will prepare students with the knowledge to conduct computer investigations with the latest groundbreaking digital forensics technologies.
Upon passing the examination, the CHFI certification awarded to the individual will validate his/her skills to identify intruders’ cyber footprints and gathering of critical evidence to facilitate investigations of crimes and cyber-attacks.
It is strongly recommended that you should attend the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course before enrolling into this programme.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals from the Police, Military and related government agencies.
- IT Professionals who are or specialise in Information System Security, Computer Forensics, Incidence Response, Security Officers, Auditors, Security professionals or/and Site and Web Administrators.
- Anyone from the general public who is concerned with cyber system security and forensic investigations are also welcome to attend the CHFI course.
Duration: 40 hours
For latest course schedule, please enquire with your course consultant or simply fill up the enquiry form.
CHFI v9 consists of 14 core modules which is designed for professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response.
- Module 1: Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Module 2: Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Module 3: Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Module 4: Operating System Forensics
- Module 5: Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Module 6: Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Module 7: Network Forensics
- Module 8: Investigating Web Attacks
- Module 9: Database Forensics
- Module 10: Cloud Forensics
- Module 11: Malware Forensics
- Module 12: Investigating Email Crimes
- Module 13: Mobile Forensics
- Module 14: Investigative Reports
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Passing Score: 70%
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you will receive the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) certificate from EC-Council.
Course Fees: S$2,728.50
*Course fees stated are inclusive of GST.