This course aims to enhance students’ skills in information security, network security, and computer forensics. Students will also learn to identify information security threats and implement right security controls.
GCE N-Level holders who are keen to learn practical knowledge in Computer Science, Information Security, Network Security or even Computer Forensics.
Duration: 40 hours (5 days)
ECSS consists of 25 core modules:
- Information Security Fundamentals
- Networking Fundamentals
- Secure Network Protocols
- Information Security Threats and Attacks
- Social Engineering
- Hacking Cycle
- Identification, Authentication, and Authorization
- Intrusion Detection System
- Data Backup
- Virtual Private Network
- Wireless Network Security
- Web Security
- Ethical Hacking and Pen Testing
- Incident Response
- Computer Forensics Fundamentals
- Digital Evidence
- Understanding File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Network Forensics and Investigating Network Traffic
- Analyzing Logs
- E-mail Crime and Computer Forensics
- Writing Investigation Report
For latest course schedule, please enquire with your course consultant or simply fill up the enquiry form.
- Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Specialist examination ECSS
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice
- Passing Score: 70%
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you will receive the EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS) certification from EC-Council.
Course Fee: S$2,140
*This course fee will cover both the Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) and EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS) courses. Course fee stated are inclusive of GST.