Commencement Date : May 2018 | Expand All
- Topic: “Thanks to Murdoch University Double Major, I have the flexibility to plan my study at my own pace.” Find out more at Murdoch Info session today.
- Guest Speaker: Calvin Wong (Full-Time) / Linda Lim (Part-Time) - Programme Specialist
- Date: 20 March 2018, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
Students have the option to enrol in either single or double majors.
Accredited by CPA Australia
Accredited by Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (CAANZ)
Accredited by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
(Exemption from ACCA fundamental papers, F1 - F9)
Recognised by Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
Recognised by Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) for Associate Membership
CORE UNITS (Year 2 and 3 units)
BUS285 Technology and Accounting Processes
BUS286 Corporate Finance
BUS287 Management Accounting
BUS356 Contemporary Financial Accounting
BUS304 Accounting Theory and Accountability
BSL305 Company Law
Human Resource Management
BUS 297 Principles of Human Resources Management
BUS 293 Organisational Theory and Behaviour
BSL 202 Workplace Law
BUS 351 Employment Relations in Asia
BUS 301 Human Resource Economics
BUS 340 Advanced Human Resource Perspectives
In addition, students have to complete the following common Year 2 and 3 units:
BBS200 Understanding Business Research: An Introductory Approach
BBS300 Empirical Research Methods for Business or BBS301 Applying Mixed Methods Research to Business
BRD209 Creativity and Innovation
Polytechnic holders may opt for the single major Bachelor of Business in Accounting programme which consists of 12 units.
Students with Polytechnic Diplomas will gain entry to Year 2 of the programme, and they can complete the programme in 16 months instead of 28 months.
The Bachelor of Business in Accounting and Human Resource Management (Double Major) programme accepts a wide range of qualifications with advanced standing:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma, Advanced Diploma or foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- In all cases, the final admission decision to the programme rests with the University
Applicants admitted to the programme maybe required to undertake bridging units in order to fulfil the required prerequisite knowledge.
- Successful completion of an approved Diploma qualification or higher, where the language of instruction was English can be considered.
• International students are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement. Please refer to http://www.murdoch.edu.au/_document/International-students/Murdoch_English_Entry_Requirements_Undergraduate.pdf
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. Students have the flexibility to plan their study schedule and attend classes once or twice a week depending on their study load. Classes are conducted on weekday evenings or weekends to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. Each unit is supported with 24 contact hours. The Dean from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Business in Accounting and Human Resource Management (Double Major) from Murdoch University. The degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Australia.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee:
- S$19,003.20 (Single Major*) payable in 4 instalments
- S$28,504.80 (Double Major) payable in 5 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree programme. T&Cs apply.
*Single major refers to Bachelor of Business in Accounting or Bachelor of Business in Human Resource Management.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 22 September 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers