BBS100 Academic Skills for Business
ICT170 Foundations of Computer Systems
ICT169 Foundations of Data Communications
MAS162 Foundations of Discrete Mathematics
ICT159 Foundations of Programming
ICT171 Introduction to Server Environments and Architectures
ICT167 Principles of Computer Science
BBS150 Transforming Business
ICT287 Computer Security
BRD209 Creativity and Innovation
ICT283 Data Structures and Abstractions
ICT284 System Analysis and Design
BSC203 Introduction to ICT Research Methods
BSC301 Applied Research Skills in ICT
ICT378 Cyber Forensics and Information Technology
ICT380 Information Security Policy and Governance
ICT319 Intelligent Systems
ICT302 IT Professional Practice Project
ICT374 Operating Systems and System Programming
ICT379 Security Architectures and Systems Administration
ICT373 Software Architectures
ICT394 Business Intelligence Application Development
*Units listed may differ across student’s course of study, subject to unit offerings by Murdoch University.
- Applicants must have satisfactorily completed 12 years of schooling or equivalent.
- Other foreign or private diploma, certificate and foundation equivalent qualifications will be assessed on case by case basis.
- Admission decision is subject to Murdoch University’s approval and the final decision rests with the university.
English requirement for International students:
- Kaplan Diploma In Professional Business English Programme (PBEP)
- Distinction at Level 5
- Credit at Level 5*
- Academic IELTS
- IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band below 6.0
- TOEFL Internet Based
- 80 (No band less than 20)
- TOEFL Paper Based
- 550 ( with the test of written English 5)
For other English qualifications, please approach Programme Consultant for further enquiries.
* Additional English Tuition will be provided by Kaplan in Singapore during the first trimester of the Student’s Year 1 Studies.
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. The normal study load for full-time students is 4 units per trimester (4-month term). Students have the flexibility to plan their study schedule and enrol in 1 to 4 units per trimester. Classes are conducted from Mondays to Fridays, 5 times a week. Each unit is supported with 24 contact hours. The Dean from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Science in Cyber Forensics and Information Security and Computer Science (Double Major) from Murdoch University. The degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Australia.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee:
- S$41,601.60 (inclusive of GST)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$492.20
- Administration fee: S$749.00 (which includes application for Kaplan student access card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 31 December 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers