BBS100 Academic Skills for Business
BUS130 Foundational Mathematics for Business
BUS170 Foundations of Accounting
BSL165 Foundations of Business Law
BUS171 Foundations of Economics
BUS176 Foundations of Management and Governance
BUS183 Foundations of Marketing
BBS150 Transforming Business
BUS299 Consumer Behaviour
BRD209 Creativity and Innovation
BUS210 Marketing Research and Analysis
BUS298 Organisation Development and Change
BUS293 Organisational Theory and Behaviour
BUS296 Services Marketing
BBS200 Understanding Business Research: An Introductory Approach
BSL202 Workplace Law
BUS334 Business Analytics and Decision Making
BBS300 Empirical Research Methods for Business
BUS302 Integrated Marketing Communications
BUS343 International Marketing
BUS348 Knowledge Management
BUS349 Strategic Management
BUS350 Strategic Marketing
*Units listed may differ across student’s course of study, subject to unit offerings by Murdoch University.
- Applicants must have satisfactorily completed 12 years of schooling or equivalent.
- Other foreign or private diploma, certificate and foundation equivalent qualifications will be assessed on case by case basis.
- Admission decision is subject to Murdoch University’s approval and the final decision rests with the university.
English requirement for International students:
- Kaplan Diploma In Professional Business English Programme (PBEP)
- Distinction at Level 5
- Credit at Level 5*
- Academic IELTS
- IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band below 6.0
- TOEFL Internet Based
- 80 (No band less than 20)
- TOEFL Paper Based
- 550 ( with the test of written English 5)
For other English qualifications, please approach Programme Consultant for further enquiries.
* Additional English Tuition will be provided by Kaplan in Singapore during the first trimester of the Student’s Year 1 Studies.
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. The normal study schedule for full-time students is 4 units per trimester. Students have the flexibility to plan their study schedule and enrol in 1 to 4 units per trimester. Each trimester duration is 4 months. Classes are conducted from Mondays to Fridays, 5 times a week. Each unit is supported with 24 contact hours. The Dean from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Business in Management and Marketing (Double Major) from Murdoch University. The degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Australia.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee:
- S$41,601.60 (inclusive of GST)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$492.20
- Administration fee: S$749.00 (which includes application for Kaplan student access card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 31 December 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers