Commencement Date : May 2018 | Expand All
- Topic: How Murdoch Double major degree helps you to stay ahead of the 694,100 degree graduates in Singapore. Find out more today.
- Guest Speaker: Gray Ng (Full-Time) / Marlina (Part-Time) - Programme Specialist
- Date: 27 March 2018, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
Students have the option to enrol in either single or double majors.
Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
Human Resource Management
BUS 297 Principles of Human Resources Management
BUS 293 Organisational Theory and Behaviour
BSL 202 Workplace Law
BUS 351 Employment Relations in Asia
BUS 301 Human Resource Economics
BUS 340 Advanced Human Resource Perspectives
BSL201 Finance Law
BUS286 Corporate Finance
BUS288 Treasury Management
BUS329 Investment Analysis
BUS330 International Finance
BUS333 Derivative Securities
Students are required to complete the following common units:
BBS200 Understanding Business Research: An Introductory Approach
BBS300Empirical Research Methods for Business or BBS301 Applying Mixed Methods Research to Business
BRD209 Creativity and Innovation
Polytechnic holders may opt for the single major Bachelor of Business in Human Resource Management programme which consists of 12 units.
Click for reasons to choose Murdoch University
Students with Polytechnic Diplomas will gain entry to Year 2 of the programme, and they can complete the programme in 16 months instead of 28 months.
The Bachelor of Business programme accepts a wide range of qualifications with advanced standing:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma, Advanced Diploma or foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- In all cases, the final admission decision to the programme rests with the University
Applicants admitted to the programme maybe required to undertake bridging units in order to fulfil the required prerequisite knowledge.
- Successful completion of an approved Diploma qualification or higher, where the language of instruction was English can be considered.
- International students are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement. Please refer to http://www.murdoch.edu.au/_document/International-students/Murdoch_English_Entry_Requirements_Undergraduate.pdf
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. The normal study load for full-time students is 4 units per trimester (4-month term). Students have the flexibility to plan their study schedule and enrol in 1 to 4 units per trimester. Classes are conducted from Mondays to Fridays, 5 times a week. Each unit is supported with 24 contact hours. The Dean from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the programme structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Business in Human Resource Management and Finance (Double Major) from Murdoch University. The degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Australia.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee:
- S$19,003.20 (Single Major*) payable in 4 instalments
- S$25,337.60 (Double Major) payable in 4 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree programme. T&Cs apply.
For International Students
- Programme fee:
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
For International Students
- Application fee: S$492.20
- Administration fee: S$749.00 (which includes application for Kaplan student access card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 22 September 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers