- Topic: Embark on a mainly assignment-based Bachelor’s programme with a top 1% university worldwide, Northumbria University
- Date: 19 December 2017, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business Management requires students to have previously completed a diploma in relevant discipline in order to gain necessary advanced standing. The programme consists of 12 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months in Singapore. Each unit is supported with 36 contact hours conducted on weekdays.
This programme is offered by Newcastle Business School, Northumbria University.
- Personal and Organisational Development
- Business Performance Management
- Global and International Business Contexts
- Applied Business Ethics
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Market and Customers
- Information Management
- International Business Finance and Trade
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Marketing Management and Strategy
- Culture and Organisations
Professional Recognition and Accreditation:
- With the AACSB accreditation, Northumbria University joins the Top 1% of Elite Business Schools worldwide. (Source: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/about-us/news-events/news/2014/05/northumbria-joins-an-elite-group-by-earning-aacsb-accreditation)
- 22nd for the Business School (The Sunday Times University Guide 2013)
- Top 10 for graduate level employability (The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2012)
Click for reasons to choose Northumbria University
The Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business Management accepts a wide range of qualifications.
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma
- Relevant Private Diploma
- Non-related Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Mature candidates with working experience and other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
All applications are subjected to the approval of Northumbria University.
This programme consists of 12 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months, by enrolling in 2 modules per academic term over 6 terms. Each module is supported with approximately 36 contact hours over an academic term, conducted on weekdays. There will be no weekend classes.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business Management from Northumbria University.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: SGD21,400.00 payable in 6 instalments
- Receive SGD700 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree course. T&Cs apply.
For International Students
- Programme fee: SGD21,186.00
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
For International Students
- Application fee: S$492.20
- Administration fee: S$749 (which includes application for Kaplan student access card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 3 Oct 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules