- Topic: Find out how you can study and earn a First Class Honours degree with Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Date: 28 March 2018, Wednesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
Globalisation is providing international business opportunities for organisations of all shapes and sizes. The potential gains but also challenges can be immense and there are many case studies showing vast success – or failure – from trading across borders. You will explore key areas of management, ranging from accounting and business statistics, to the global economy, multinational enterprise, and sustainability in business.
The Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Management with International Business programme can be completed in a minimum of 18 months (Level 2 & 3) in Singapore.
Term 1 (3 Modules)
Marketing Strategy in context
Human resource Management
Term 2 (3 Modules)
Term 3 (2 Modules)
The Global Economy
Term 4 (2 Modules)
Integrating Management: Business in Context
Integrating Management: Leadership and Innovation
Term 5 (3 Modules)
Clusters, Small Business & Entrepreneurship
Term 6 (3 Modules)
Asia Pacific Business
Honours in the degree will be awarded based on the total marks of all courses in accordance with the university's course regulations.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Other Private Diplomas/Advanced Diplomas or foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case by case basis.
Applicants admitted to the programme may be required to undertake bridging units in order to fulfill the required prerequisite knowledge.
- Successful completion of an approved diploma qualification or higher, where the language of instruction was English.
For International students English requirement:
- Applicants are required to meet the University's English language requirement (https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/international/programmesandapplying/englishlanguagerequirements.aspx)
Each Academic Session is a 12-week period covering the required programme of study, with a total of 21 contact hours. It comprises seminars conducted by local lecturers and visiting lecturers from Royal Holloway, University of London.
Each academic session is a 12-week period covering the required programme of study. Classes are scheduled in a minimum of 3 to 5 times a week with at least 3 hours of class time per session. There will be no weekend classes
Assessment methods vary in accordance with the aims and outcomes of a specific topic or course, but frequently involve a combination of in-course assessment and formal end of academic session written examinations. In addition group and individual projects, in-course tests, group and individual presentations, reports, quantitative analysis and essays are all used at some point during the programmes. For all assessments except in-course tests, students receive detailed feedback from the examiner in a standardised format.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Management with International Business from Royal Holloway, University of London.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: S$22,684.00 payable in 6 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree course. T&Cs apply.
For International Students
- Programme fee: S$26,964.00
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
For International Students
- Application fee: S$492.20
- Administration fee: S$749 (which includes application for Kaplan student access card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 8 Nov 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules.