- Topic: Find out how you can study and earn a First Class Honours degree with Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Date: 13 December 2017, Wednesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
Marketing has a vital role to play in driving business development, from understanding customer needs to communicating to consumers the benefits of products and services.
This programme combines core topics in modern management with the skills and techniques of marketing, providing a solid grounding in the theories and practice and preparing you for a successful career in the field of marketing.
You will explore key areas of management, ranging from accounting and business statistics, to marketing management, consumer behaviour, marketing research and ecommerce.
The Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Management with Marketing programme can be completed in a minimum of 18 months (Level 2 & 3) in Singapore.
Term 1 (3 Modules)
Marketing Strategy in context
Human resource Management
Term 2 (3 Modules)
Term 3 (2 Modules)
Term 4 (2 Modules)
Integrating Management: Business in Context
Integrating Management: Leadership and Innovation
Term 5 (3 Modules)
Advertising and Promotion
Brands & Marketing
Term 6 (3 Modules)
Asia Pacific Business
Honours in the degree will be awarded based on the total marks of all programmes in accordance with the university's course regulations.
- Polytechnic Diploma holders
- Global Diploma from Kaplan Higher Education Institution or Kaplan Higher Education Academy
- Private diploma holders (subject to university’s approval)
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Applicants admitted to the programme may be required to undertake additional Kaplan Diploma modules to fulfill the required prerequisite knowledge. The final decision rests with the university.
(For International students)
Applicants whose first language is NOT English are required to demonstrate a satisfactory level of English language proficiency which may be demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- Applicants who have studied in the English medium or worked in an English Language environment for 3 years OR
- IELTS of 6.5 OR
- TOEFL of 600 (or 250 in the computer based test
Each Academic Session is a 12-week period covering the required programme of study, with a total of 21 contact hours. It comprises seminars conducted by local lecturers and visiting lecturers from Royal Holloway, University of London.
Each academic session is a 12-week period covering the required programme of study. Classes are scheduled in a minimum of 3 to 5 times a week with at least 3 hours of class time per session. There will be no weekend classes
Assessment methods vary in accordance with the aims and outcomes of a specific topic or programme, but frequently involve a combination of in-programme assessment and formal end of academic session written examinations. In addition group and individual projects, in-programme tests, group and individual presentations, reports, quantitative analysis and essays are all used at some point during the programmes. For all assessments except in-programme tests, students receive detailed feedback from the examiner in a standardised format.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Management with Marketing from Royal Holloway, University of London.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: SGD 22,684.00 payable in 6 instalments
- Receive $700 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree course. T&Cs apply.
For International Students
- Programme fee: SGD 26,964.00
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
For International Students
- Application fee: SGD 492.20
- Administration fee: SGD 749 (which includes application for Kaplan student access card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 8 Nov 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules.