- Topic: Embark on a mainly assignment-based Bachelor’s programme with a top 1% university worldwide, Northumbria University
- Date: 19 December 2017, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Mass Communication with Business requires students to have previously completed a diploma in relevant discipline in order to gain necessary advanced standing. The programme consists of 8 core modules and 3 specialisation modules. The student may complete the program in 16 months in Singapore.
This programme is offered by the School of Arts and Social Sciences, Northumbria University.
- Advertising: Reception and Texts
- Media Culture
- Media Spaces
- Everyday Media
- Mass Communication Industries
- Audiences and Mass Communication
- Mass Communications
- Media Dissertation
- Doing Business Globally and Internationally
- Global Marketing and Communication
- Culture and Organisations
Honours in the degree will be awarded in accordance with the university course regulations.
Click for reasons to choose Northumbria University
The Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Mass Communication with Business accepts a wide range of qualifications.
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma
- Relevant Private Diploma
- Non-related Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Mature candidates with working experience and other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
All applications are subjected to the approval of Northumbria University.
This Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Mass Communication with Business programme consists of 8 core modules and 3 specialisation modules. The program may be completed in a minimum of 16 months, by enrolling in 2 units per trimester over 6 academic trimesters. Each module is supported with approximately 36 contact hours over a trimester, conducted on weekdays. There will be no weekend classes.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Mass Communication with Business from Northumbria University.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: S$21,346.50 (payable in 6 installments)
- Receive S$700 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree course. T&Cs apply.
For International Students
- Programme fee: S$22,256
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
For International Students
- Application fee: S$492.20
- Administration fee: S$749 (which includes application for Kaplan student access card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules