Commencement Date : May 2017 | Expand All
- Topic: Pursue an accredited APAC and APS Psychology degree with Murdoch University today!
- Guest Speaker: Siti Johari-Program Specialist
- Date: 02 May 2017, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
Students have the option to enrol in either single or double majors.
Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC)
Australian Psychological Society (APS)
PSY141 Introduction to Psychological Science
PSY173 Introduction to Psychological Research Methods
PSY101 Introduction to Cultural Psychology
PSY388 Psychology: Abnormal Behaviour
PSY294 Psychology: Cognitive Processes
PSY392 Psychology: Family Relations and Social Development
PSY286 Psychology: Human Development
PSY391 Psychology: Individual Differences and Performance
PSY287 Psychology: Self and Society
PSY285 Psychology: Social Bases of Behaviour
PSY393 Psychology: The Developing Mind
PSY251 Psychology: Biological Bases of Behaviour
Students are required to complete the following common units :
BSC201 Psychology: Measurement, Design and Analysis
BSC302 Advanced Quantitative Research Methods
BRD209 Creativity and Innovation
Students with Polytechnic Diplomas, Kaplan Diplomas or Murdoch University-recognised Private Diplomas will be given exemptions and gain entry to Year 2 of the programme. They can complete the course in 16 months instead of 28 months.
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (Single Major) accepts a wide range of qualifications with advanced standing:
- Polytechnic Diploma
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Arts programme may be required to undertake bridging units in order to fulfil the required prerequisite knowledge. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- Successful completion of a recognised approved Diploma qualification of higher, where the language of instruction was English.
English requirement for International students:
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement. Please refer to http://www.murdoch.edu.au/_document/International-students/Murdoch_English_Entry_Requirements_Undergraduate.pdf
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. Students have the flexibility to plan their study schedule based on their own study load. Classes are conducted from Mondays to Fridays, 5 times a week. Each unit is supported with 24 contact hours. The Dean from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (Single Major) from Murdoch University. The degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Australia.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee:
- S$26,108.00 (Single Major*) payable in 4 instalments
- Receive S$700 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree programme. T&Cs apply.
For International Students
- Programme fee:
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
For International Students
- Application fee: S$492.20
- Administration fee: S$749.00 (which includes application for Kaplan student access card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 7 October 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers