Commencement Date : May 2018 | Expand All
- Topic : Pursue a double major in Cyber Forensics, a Murdoch degree professionally recognised by Australian Computer Society!
- Guest Speaker: Wira Lu - Programme Specialist
- Date: 26 April 2018, Thursday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
Students have the option to enrol in either single or double majors.
Australian Computer Society (ACS)
ICT283 Data Structures and Abstractions
ICT284 Systems Analysis and Design
ICT373 Software Architectures
ICT374 Operating Systems and Systems Programming
ICT319 Intelligent Systems
ICT302 IT Professional Practice Project
BUS293 Organisational Theory & Behaviour
BSL202 Workplace Law
BUS298 Organisation Development and Change
BUS349 Strategic Management
BUS348 Knowledge Management
BUS334 Business Analytics and Decision-Making
For Computer Science major, students may be required to complete ICT167 Principles of Computer Science if they are not exempted from this unit.
Students are required to complete the following common units :
BSC203 Introduction to ICT Research Methods
BSC301 Applied Research Skills in ICT
BRD209 Creativity and Innovation
Polytechnic holders may opt for the single major Bachelor of Science in Computer Science programme which consists of 12 units.
Click for reasons to choose Murdoch University
Students with Polytechnic Diplomas will gain entry to Year 2 of the programme, and they can complete the programme in 16 months instead of 28 months.
The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Management (Double Major) accepts a wide range of qualifications with advanced standing:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
Applicants admitted to the programme may be required to undertake bridging units to fulfil the required prerequisite knowledge. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
Successful completion of a recognised approved Diploma qualification of higher, where the language of instruction was English.
English requirement for International students:
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement. Please refer to http://www.murdoch.edu.au/_document/International-students/Murdoch_English_Entry_Requirements_Undergraduate.pdf
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. Students have the flexibility to plan their study schedule based on their own study load. Classes are conducted from Mondays to Fridays, 5 times a week. Each unit is supported with 24 contact hours. The Dean from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Management (Double Major) from Murdoch University. The degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Australia.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee:
- S$19,003.20 (Single Major*) payable in 4 instalments
- S$25,337.60 (Double Major) payable in 4 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree programme. T&Cs apply.
For International Students
- Programme fee:
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
For International Students
- Application fee: S$492.20
- Administration fee: S$856.00 (which includes application for Kaplan student access card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 22 September 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers