- Topic: Embark on a mainly assignment-based Bachelor’s programme with a top 1% university worldwide, Northumbria University
- Date: 19 December 2017, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
This programme is offered by Newcastle Business School, Northumbria University. This is a one year top-up Joint Honours degree which is a direct Honours with dual specialisation. It consists of 6 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 8 months in Singapore. Each unit is supported with 24-36 contact hours conducted on weekdays.
- Culture and Organisations
- Contract Law in a Commercial context
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Applied Business Ethics
- International Trade Law
- Professional Project
You may complete the programme within 8 months.
Honours in the degree will be awarded in accordance with the university course regulations.
Professional Recognition and Accreditation
- With the AACSB accreditation, Northumbria University joins the Top 1% of Elite Business Schools worldwide. (Source: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/about-us/news-events/news/2014/05/northumbria-joins-an-elite-group-by-earning-aacsb-accreditation)
- 22nd for the Business School (The Sunday Times University Guide 2013)
- Top 10 for graduate level employability (The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2012)
Click for reasons to choose Northumbria University
- Relevant Advanced Diploma
- Non-related Advanced Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Mature candidates with working experience and other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Northumbria University reserves the right to change the above requirements and selection at their sole discretion.
This programme consists of 6 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 8 months, by enrolling in 2 modules per academic term over 3 terms. Each module is supported with approximately 24-36 contact hours over an academic term, conducted on weekdays. There will be no weekend classes.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business (with Law) (Top-up) from Northumbria University.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: S$13,535.50 (inclusive of GST)
- Receive S$700 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules