Foundation Diploma programme consists of 4 modules and may be completed in 6 months.
- Academic Skills
- Critical Thinking, Innovation and Communication
- Organisations in a Global Context
- Introduction to Financial and Data Literacy
- Minimum 1 GCE O-level pass OR
- NITEC or Higher NITEC; OR
- Mature candidates (≥ 30 years old with 8 years work experience); OR
- Candidates with other qualifications will be assessed on case-by-case basis
English language requirement:
- GCE O-Level English language subject (grade 1 to 7); OR
- Successfully pass Kaplan English Placement Test; OR
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent (applicable for International students)
The curriculum is taught over 4 terms of 6 weeks with each term covering 1 module. Each module is supported with 72 contact hours. Classes are 3-hour sessions held Monday - Friday. There will be no weekend classes.
Each module is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment method may vary according to individual module requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Foundation Diploma from Kaplan Higher Education Academy. Foundation Diploma graduates can then progress to pursue our Diploma Programmes.
The tuition fee covers study guides, course notes, assignments, examination, projects, Foundation Diploma (if earned) and transcript.
- S$1,697.60 (after S$100 study rebate). However, study rebate will be deductable from the last instalment if payment is made by instalment plan.
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$74.90 (includes application for Kaplan student access card)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 20 September 2017.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers