- Topic: Get ahead of your peers with a Kaplan Diploma – complete 8 modules in 8 months!
- Date: 15 December 2017, Friday, 03:00 PM
- Venue: WE205, 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The Diploma programme consists of 8 units and may be completed in 8 months.
• Tourism Systems
• Food and Beverage Operations Management
• Project Management
• Sales and Service Management
• Facilities Management
• Event Planning and Operations
• Rooms and Revenue Operations
Click here for reasons to make Kaplan your choice
- GCE A-Level; OR
- Mature candidates (≥30 years old with 8 years of work experience); OR
- Candidates with other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Completion of Year 12; OR
- Completion of less than Year 12 will be considered if it is an official completion of High School in the country of origin; OR
- IB Diploma; OR
- Pre-university certifications; OR
- Other private or foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
English Language Requirement:
- GCE O-Level (Grade C6 and above for English subject): OR
- Pass Kaplan English Placement Test; OR
- Grade E in any GCE A-level subjects conducted in English. OR
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (applicable for International students)
The programme consists of 8 units and may be completed in a minimum of 8 months over 4 terms. Each unit is supported with 42 contact hours. Classes are 3-hour sessions held Monday - Friday. There will be no weekend classes.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the units stipulated in the programme structures will be awarded the Diploma in Hospitality Services and Events Operations from Kaplan Higher Education Academy.
The tuition fee covers study guides, course notes, assignments, examination, projects, diploma/advanced diploma (if earned) and transcript.
For Singaporean / PR
• Instalment 1: SGD 1,417.75
• Instalment 2: SGD 1,417.75
• Instalment 3: SGD 1,284.00
• Instalment 4: SGD 1,284.00
• Total: SGD 5,403.50
• SGD 5,303.50 (after SGD 100 study rebate for fresh GCE A-Level graduates). However, study rebate will be deductable from the last instalment if payment is made by instalment plan. T&Cs apply.
Kaplan Diploma programmes are eligible for SGD 500 SkillsFuture Credit.
With effect from 19 May 2017, SkillsFuture Credit used for a programme at Kaplan (subject to SkillsFuture’s approved list of programmes) will be paid directly to Kaplan Higher Education Academy.
If you wish to use your SkillsFuture Credit, you can make your claim up to 60 days before the start of the programme till the day of programme commencement (with effect from 21 April 2017). According to SkillsFuture SG, this window period is sufficient for individuals to make claims to facilitate earlier programme registration.
When making a claim, you should inform your Programme Consultant on the intention to use your SkillsFuture Credit and to request for the relevant amount to be offset against the qualifying programme fees. After which, you can then submit the claim via the SkillsFuture Credit Portal for the relevant amount to be paid to Kaplan Higher Education Academy for your registered programme.
For more information, please visit http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit
For International Students
• Programme fee: SGD 11,984.00
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
• Application fee: SGD 74.90
For International Students
• Application fee: SGD 492.20
• Administration fee: SGD 856 (which includes application for Kaplan student access card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 20 November 2017. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers