Commencement Date : May 2018 | Expand All
- topic: Flexible Learning and Industry-relevant Modules’ with Murdoch University Master’s Degree, find out more how you can complete it in 12-16 months!
- Date: 27 March 2018, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The programme consists of 8 units and may be completed in 12 months.
Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Universities
(Times Higher Education 2016 – Top 150 global universities under 50 years old)
Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Most International Universities
(Times Higher Education World University Rangkings 2016 – Top 200 Most International Universities)
|MBS661||Global Business in the Asian Century|
|MBS662||Business, Society and the Environment|
|MBS663||Leading the Engaged Enterprise|
|MBS664||Strategies for Growth and Excellence|
|MBS539||Accounting for Managers|
Specified Electives. Choose 2 units only:
|MBS538||Organisational Behaviour and Management|
|MBS673||Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management|
|MBS537||Strategic Marketing Management|
|MBS574||Strategic Research in International Markets|
|SWM517||Health Policy and Governance|
Click for reasons to choose Murdoch University
The MBA programme accepts a wide range of qualifications. These include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of work experience
•Applications without Bachelor‘s Degree but possess relevant professional qualification and work experience will be considered on case-by-case basis.
•Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement.
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. This Master of Business Administration programme consists of 8 units and may be completed in 12 months.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the units stipulated in the programme structure will be awarded the Master of Business Administration from Murdoch University.
The degree award will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: S$21,956.40 payable in 3 instalments.
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our Master’s Degree programme. T&Cs apply.
For International Students
- Programme fee:
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
For International Students
- Application fee: S$492.20
- Administration fee: S$856.00 (which includes application for Kaplan student access card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 19 October 2017. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers