- Topic: Step up to advance your career with UCD Master Degree from Triple-Crown Accredited School of Business
- Date: 17 August 2017, Thursday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The MSc (Management) programme consists of 6 modules and 2 research-based papers and may be completed in a minimum of 12 months in Singapore.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Global Strategic Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Project Management
- Managing Organisational Change
- Decision Analysis
- Research Paper 1*
- Research Paper 2*
*Research Papers 1 and 2 will be prepared concurrently from Term 1 and to be finalised for submission at the end of Term 4
PROGRAMME CODE: MTBUS009
Professional Recognition and Accreditation
Ranked Top 1% University in the world¹.
Part of CEMS – An exclusive alliance between the world’s elite universities and MNCs that gives members such as Google and Facebook access to a global pool of top talents.
UCD Faculty & Local Lecturers – Gain a global degree with local context with course schedules that are ideal for everyone, especially busy executives.
2. Financial Times’ ranking of leading European Business Schools 2014
A recognised bachelor's degree or equivalent qualifications. Senior executives or business leaders without the above mentioned qualification but with substantial senior management experience in business or related industries may be considered by the university on a case-by-case basis.
The programme provides 42 hours of lectures per module. Classes are conducted by local and visiting lecturers from National University of Ireland, Dublin. A typical term is a 3-month period covering 2 courses of study. Classes are scheduled 5 times a week with at least 3 hours of class time per session. No weekend classes.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Science in Management from University College Dublin.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: SGD 23,754.00 payable in 4 instalments
- Receive $700 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our master degree course. T&Cs apply.
For International Students
- Programme fee: SGD 27,392
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
For International Students
- Application fee: SGD 492.20
- Administration fee: SGD 749 (which includes application for Kaplan student access card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 17 Oct 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules
International Students: Oct 2017