The programme consists of 12 units and may be completed in 12 months.
- CPA Australia – Associate membership & enrolment in the CPA Program
- Accredited by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). Exemptions for F1-F9 papers
- Recognised by Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Recognised by Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) for Associate membership
- Recognised by Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) for Associate membership
Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Universities under 50 years old
(Times Higher Education 2016 – Top 150 global universities under 50 years old)
Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Most International Universities
(Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016 – Top 200 Most International Universities)
|MBS659||Quantitative Research for Business|
|MBS686||Economics and Business Strategy|
|MBS518||Principles of Business Governance|
|MBS679||Accounting Theory and Governance|
|MBS539||Accounting for Managers|
Click for reasons to choose Murdoch University
The Master of Professional Accounting programme accepts the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Other equivalent qualifications with 2 years of relevant working experience will be assessed on case-by-case basis.
- Students who have completed a Degree with an accounting major from an Australian University will not be considered for admission.
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University’s English language requirements.
- In all cases, the final decision for admission to the programme rests with Murdoch University
Applicants are required to complete the application by providing:
- Duly completed and signed application form
- List of qualifications, certificates and proof of official transcript from each institution attended (Certified copy of the official transcript is acceptable)
- Photocopy of passport or identification card
- To provide a CV/Resume include your supervisory experience with two referees (For Executive Master in Leadership, Strategy and Innovation programme only)
- 1 passport-sized photograph
- Programme application fee
Please note that the application is not complete without all the items stated above. As the programme involves regular use of internet, email and other online resources, students must possess a personal computer and have an internet connection to access materials electronically from the university and to participate in appropriate pedagogic interaction.
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. Students have the flexibility to plan their study schedule and enrol between 1 to 4 units per trimester (4 month term). Classes are conducted on weekday evenings or weekends to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. Each unit is supported with 24 to 48 contact hours. The Dean from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Professional Accounting from Murdoch University.
The Degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Instalment 1: SGD7,318.80
Instalment 2: SGD7,318.80
Instalment 3: SGD7,318.80
Total Fees: SGD21,956.40 payable in 3 instalments
- Receive $400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our master degree course. T&Cs apply.
Choice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 2 March 2018. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers