The certificate programme consists of 3 subjects and may be completed in 4 months.
- English for Academic Purposes
- Critical Thinking
Click for reasons to make Kaplan your choice
For Local Students
- Minimum 1 GCE O-level; OR
- NITEC or Higher NITEC; OR
- Mature candidates (≥ 30 years old with 8 years work experience); OR
- Candidates with other qualifications will be assessed on case-by-case basis
For International Students
- Completion of Year 10; OR
- Completion of below Year 10 will be considered if it is an official completion of High School in the country of origin; OR
- Other private or foreign qualifications will be assessed on case-by-case basis
English language requirement:
- Successfully pass Kaplan English Placement Test; OR
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent (applicable for International students)
The curriculum is taught over a 4-month period covering 3 subjects. Classes are held on weekdays, 2 to 3 times a week from 6:30 pm to 10.30 pm.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Certificate in Foundation Studies by Kaplan Higher Education Institute, as appropriate. Students will be equipped and ready to progress into any discipline of the Kaplan Higher Education Institute diplomas.
The tuition fee covers study guides, certificate (if earned) and transcript.
For Singaporean / PR
- Programme fee: SGD 1551.50
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 74.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 8 Jan 2017. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers