- topic: Become an alumni with the Top 1% of universities worldwide - Monash University.
- Date: 27 March 2018, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
This course consists of two 12-point units:
- EDF4610 - Interacting with research in education contexts
- EDF4611 - Investigating education issues in global contexts
Progression to further studies
This course provides a pathway to the following master's coursework degrees:
Click for reasons to choose Monash University
Applicants must have successfully completed a recognised bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification. Alternatively, applicants with 5 years relevant full-time informal learning, with a recommendation letter or reference from an employer will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Click to view English language requirements.
Each term is a 3-month period covering 1 course of study. Each unit consists of 20 contact hours and will be conducted on week 4 or week 5 of the term, from Thursday till Sunday, after office hours in the evenings and/or over the weekends/public holidays. Professional experience intervention and support policy
100% course work
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Graduate Certificate of Education Studies from Monash University.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
- Programme fee: $12,135.94
- Receive $200 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our graduate certificate course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules