- Topic: Complete your mainly assignment-based degree with an international curriculum in one year.
- Guest Speaker: Katherine Goh - Programme Specialist
- Date: 14 December 2017, Thursday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
This is a one year top-up direct honours degree programme. The programme consists of 6 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 12 months.
- Comparative International Reporting
- Current Issues in Company Reporting
- Financial Management
- International Business Strategy
- International Corporate Finance
The Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Finance (Top-up) programme accepts a wide range of qualifications.
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Other Private Diplomas and/or Foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case by case basis
- In all cases the final admissions decision to the programme rests with the university
- Applicants admitted to the programme may be required to undertake bridging units in order to fulfil the required prerequisite knowledge.
- Successful completion of an approved Diploma qualification or higher, where the language of instruction was English can be considered.
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement (http://www.bcu.ac.uk/international/your-application/english-language-and-english-tests/accepted-qualifications)
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. This one year top-up direct honours programme consists of 6 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 12 months by enrolling in 2-3 modules per trimester over 3 academic trimesters. Each module is supported with 24 contact hours with two intensive teaching blocks over the duration of a trimester. This is to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. There will be no weekend classes.
Case studies are used to explore concepts applied to real-world scenarios. Experiential learning is encouraged via project-based assignments. Analysis, synthesis and evaluation are developed as themes throughout the programme. A wide variety of assessment approaches are used across the programme. These include articles, business reports, academic papers, presentations, projects and examinations (case-based, open-book and closed-book). Assessment methods may vary according to individual module requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Finance (Top-up) from Birmingham City University.
The degree awarded will be the same as that to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: SGD 13,803.00 payable in 3 instalments
- Receive $300 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 26 Oct 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 3 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules