Commencement Date : May 2018 | Expand All
- Topic: Find out more about Murdoch University – there are 7 things you may not know about Murdoch Double Major degree.
- Guest Speaker: Calvin Wong (Full-Time) / Marlina (Part-Time) - Programme Specialist
- Date: 02 May 2018, Wednesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
Students have the option to enrol in either single or double majors.
BSL201 Finance Law
BUS286 Corporate Finance
BUS288 Treasury Management
BUS329 Investment Analysis
BUS330 International Finance
BUS333 Derivative Securities
BUS296 Services Marketing
BUS299 Consumer Behaviour
BUS210 Marketing Research and Analysis
BUS343 International Marketing
BUS350 Strategic Marketing
BUS302 Integrated Marketing Communications
Students are required to complete the following common units:
BBS200 Understanding Business Research: An Introductory Approach
BBS300 Empirical Research Methods for Business or BBS301 Applying Mixed Methods Research to Business
BRD209 Creativity and Innovation
Polytechnic holders may opt for the single major Bachelor of Business in Finance programme which consists of 12 units.
Click for reasons to choose Murdoch University
Students with Polytechnic Diplomas will gain entry to Year 2 of the programme, and they can complete the programme in 16 months instead of 28 months.
The Bachelor of Business in Finance and Marketing (Double Major) accepts a wide range of qualifications with advanced standing:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
Applicants admitted to the programme may be required to undertake bridging units to fulfil the required prerequisite knowledge. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
Successful completion of a recognised approved Diploma qualification of higher, where the language of instruction was English.
English requirement for International students:
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement. Please refer to http://www.murdoch.edu.au/_document/International-students/Murdoch_English_Entry_Requirements_Undergraduate.pdf
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. Students have the flexibility to plan their study schedule and attend classes once or twice a week depending on their study load. Classes are conducted on weekday evenings or weekends to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. Each unit is supported with 24 contact hours. The Dean from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Business in Finance and Marketing (Double Major) from Murdoch University. The degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Australia.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee:
- S$18,489.60 (Single Major*) payable in 4 instalments
- S$24,652.80 (Double Major) payable in 4 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree programme. T&Cs apply.
Choice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 22 September 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers