- Topic: Complete your mainly assignment-based degree with an international curriculum in one year.
- Guest Speaker: Katherine Goh / Zi Xin - Programme Specialist
- Date: 20 March 2018, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
This Degree programme helps working adults learn about the importance of motivating and managing people within a business. Students will learn to apply the theories and concepts to real-life scenarios, so they can relate how good Human Resource Management practices can be applied to their organisations.
After graduation, students may choose to pursue the following roles (but not limited to):
- Compensation & Benefits Manager
- Human Resource Director/Manager/Executive
- Human Resource Analyst
- Learning and Development Manager/Executive
- Training Manager/Executive
- Personnel Executive
This Degree programme may be completed in a minimum of 18 months on a part-time basis. Below is the programme structure:
- Human Resource Management Resourcing and Development
- Creative Problem Solving
- Business Operations and Logistics
- Legal Aspects of Human Resources
- The Business Entrepreneur
- Contemporary Business Issues
- Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Management
- International Business Strategy
- International Human Resource Management
- Managing the Human Resource Management Function
- Making Sense of Organisations
- Business Operations and Systems
- Human Resource Management Relations and Reward
For more information, please fill up the enquiry form so that our programme consultants can get back to you.
This Degree programme accepts a wide range of qualifications, which includes:
- Polytechnic Diploma or an equivalent qualification
- Kaplan Diploma
- Other Private Diplomas and/or Foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision on to the programme rests with the University.
Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement1
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. Each module is supported with 24 contact hours of classes held on weekdays.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, projects or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the units stipulated in the programme structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business and Human Resource Management from Birmingham City University.
The Degree award will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme tuition fee: S$17,655.00 (payable in 6 instalments)
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our Degree programme*.
You can finance your fees through education loans with affordable monthly instalment payment**. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
- Non-refundable application fee: S$181.90
Note: all prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown. All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 15 November 2017. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers.
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules.
* Terms and conditions apply.
** Terms and conditions apply. Education loan is subject to bank’s approval.