- Topic: Complete your mainly assignment-based degree with an international curriculum in one year.
- Guest Speaker: Katherine Goh - Programme Specialist
- Date: 05 April 2018, Thursday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
This degree programme may be completed in 18 months.
- Creative Problem Solving
- The Business Entrepreneur
- Business Operations and Logistics
- Contemporary Business Issues
- HRM Resourcing and Development
- Marketing Communications Planning
- International Business Strategy
- The Real World of Management
- Managing and Leading Strategic Change
- Making Sense of Organisations
- Business Operations and Systems
- International Human Resource Management
- Sustainable Marketing
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Other Private Diplomas or Foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- In all cases, the final decision on admission to the programme rests with the University.
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement (http://www.bcu.ac.uk/international/your-application/english-language-and-english-tests/accepted-qualifications)
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. This direct honours programme may be completed in a minimum of 18 months by enrolling in 2 modules per term over seven academic terms. Each module is supported with 24 contact hours with 2 to 3 regular teaching class per week. This is to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. There will be no weekend classes.
A wide variety of assessment approaches are used across the programme. These include articles, business reports, academic papers, presentations, projects and examinations (case-based, open-book and closed-book). Assessment methods may vary according to individual module requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business from Birmingham City University.
The degree awarded will be the same as that to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: SGD $17,655.00 payable in 6 instalments
- Receive $400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 3 Oct 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules