- Topic: Embark on a mainly assignment-based Bachelor’s programme with a top 1% university worldwide, Northumbria University
- Date: 19 December 2017, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business with International Management is a Joint Honours degree which is a direct Honours with dual specialisation. It consists of 12 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months in Singapore. Each unit is supported with 24-36 contact hours conducted on weekday evenings and weekend.
This program introduces you to the world of Business whilst allowing you to combine key business subjects with functional areas. It equips students with a clear understanding of the management challenges in this sector, and preparing students for managerial posts in the hospitality and tourism industries.
- HR0275 - Personal and Organisational Development
- MO0255 - Global Supply Chain Management
- NX0201 - Business Performance Management
- SM0269 - Global and International Business Contexts
- MK0273 - Markets and Customers
- HR0277 - Change, Work and Diversity
- SM0381 - Applied Business Ethics
- HR0372 - Culture and Organisations
- SM0374 - Strategic Management and Leadership
- SM0380 - Doing Business Globally and Internationally
- NX0314 - Dissertation
- MK0389 - Global Marketing and Communications
You may complete the programme within 16 months.
Honours in the degree will be awarded in accordance with the university course regulations.
Professional Recognition and Accreditation
- With the AACSB accreditation, Northumbria University joins the Top 1% of Elite Business Schools worldwide. These elite group members include NanYang Technological University (NTU) and Singapore Management University (SMU).
- 22nd for the Business Program (The Sunday Times University Guide 2013)
- Top 10 for graduate level employability (The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2012)
Click for reasons to choose Northumbria University
The Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business with International Management accepts a wide range of qualifications.
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma
- Relevant Private Diploma
- Non-related Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Mature candidates with working experience and other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
Module exemptions are available and subject to University assessment. All applications are subjected to the approval of Northumbria University.
Class schedule is 2-3 times per week.
You will be mainly assessed by coursework/assignments.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business with International Management from Northumbria University.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee:
- S$13,910 (6 modules) payable in 3 instalments
- S$21,400 (12 modules) payable in 6 instalments
- Receive S$300 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules.