- Topic: Complete your mainly assignment-based degree with an international curriculum in one year.
- Guest Speaker: Katherine Goh - Programme Specialist
- Date: 05 April 2018, Thursday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
This one year top-up Degree programme equips working adults with the practical skills from small business enterprise (SME) management to Digital Marketing.
Students will be working on a range of innovative and practical projects such as business reports, case studies, presentations and projects, which help them to apply their knowledge to real situations and make an immediate impact in their business organisations.
After graduation, students may choose to pursue the following roles (but not limited to):
- Administration Manager
- Business Adviser
- Business Development Executive
- General Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Retail Manager
- Sales Manager/Executive
- Management Executive
This Degree programme may be completed in a minimum of 12 months on a part-time basis. Below is the programme structure:
- Business Operations and Systems
- Relationship Marketing
- The Real World of Management
- Managing and Leading Strategic Change
- Sustainable Marketing
- International Business Strategy
- International Marketing
For more information, please fill up the enquiry form so that our programme consultants can get back to you.
This Degree programme accepts a wide range of qualifications, which includes:
- Polytechnic Diploma or an equivalent qualification
- Kaplan Diploma
- Other Private Diplomas and/or Foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision on to the programme rests with the University.
Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement1
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. Each unit is supported with 24 contact hours with two intensive teaching blocks over the duration of a trimester to suit the needs of working adults.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, projects or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme tuition fee: S$13,803.00 (payable in 3 instalments)
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our Degree programme*
You can finance your fees through education loans with affordable monthly instalment payment**. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
- Non-refundable application fee: S$181.90
Note: all prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown. All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 15 November 2017. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers.
There are 3 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules.
* Terms and conditions apply.
** Terms and conditions apply. Education loan is subject to bank’s approval.