The Bachelor of Business (Management) is designed to equip students with the knowledge and practical skills for a career in the management sphere. It is designed to assist in the intellectual, social and personal development of the student as preparation for entrance to a range of specialist and generalist business professions.
- Business and Society
- Critical Thinking In Management
- Economic Principles
- Financial Information For Decision Making
- Fundamentals Of Marketing
- Human Resources Management
- Introduction To Management
- Leadership In Context
- Management Decision Making
- Organisational Behavior
- Sustainable Organisational Design
- Strategic Planning In Dynamic Environments
This advanced level Bachelor of Business (Management) programme accepts a wide range of qualifications for entry. These include:
- Polytechnic diplomas
- Private diplomas will be assessed on a case-to-case basis
The Business (Professional Accounting) PA part time programme consists of 12 units and may be completed in a minimum duration of 12 months*.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
*Possible completion in 12 months for relevant diploma holders
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Business (Management) from Swinburne University of Technology.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee:
- SGD 14,552.00 (8 modules) payable in 4 instalments
- SGD $21,828.00 (12 modules) payable in 6 instalments
- Receive SGD 400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers