Commencement Date : May 2017 | Expand All
- Topic: Acquire the critical skillsets to become effective professionals and managers. Broaden your career prospect with a Business and Management Degree!
- Guest Speaker: Frankie Yee
- Date: 28 March 2017, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
Students have the option to enrol in either single or double majors.
BUS293 Organisational Theory and Behaviour
BSL202 Workplace Law
BUS298 Organisation Development and Change
BUS348 Knowledge Management
BUS349 Strategic Management
BUS334 Business Analytics and Decision Making
BUS343 International Marketing
BUS302 Integrated Marketing Communications
BUS299 Consumer Behaviour
BUS296 Services Marketing
BUS350 Strategic Marketing
BUS210 Marketing Research and Analysis
Students are required to complete the following common units:
BBS200 Understanding Business Research: An Introductory Approach
BBS300 Empirical Research Methods for Business
BRD209 Creativity and Innovation
Polytechnic holders may opt for the single major Bachelor of Business in Management programme which consists of 12 units.
Students with Polytechnic Diplomas, Kaplan Diplomas or Murdoch University-recognised Private Diplomas will be given exemptions and gain entry to Year 2 of the programme. They can complete the course in 16 months instead of 28 months.
The Bachelor of Business in Management and Marketing (Double Major) accepts a wide range of qualifications with advanced standing:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Business programme may be required to undertake bridging units in order to fulfil the required prerequisite knowledge. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- Successful completion of a recognised approved Diploma qualification of higher, where the language of instruction was English.
English requirement for International students:
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement. Please refer to http://www.murdoch.edu.au/_document/International-students/Murdoch_English_Entry_Requirements_Undergraduate.pdf
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. Students have the flexibility to plan their study schedule and attend classes once or twice a week depending on their study load. Classes are conducted on weekday evenings or weekends to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. Each unit is supported with 24 contact hours. The Dean from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Business in Management and Marketing (Double Major) from Murdoch University. The degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Australia.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee:
- S$18,489.60 (Single Major*) payable in 4 instalments
- S$24,652.80 (Double Major) payable in 4 instalments
- Receive S$300 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree programme. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 22 September 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers