- Guest Speaker: Topic
- Date: 24 May 2018, Thursday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
Ranked at Top 1% of institutions worldwide1 and one of the few elite business schools to hold the 'Triple Crown' accreditation2 from EQUIS (Europe), AACSB (US) and AMBA (UK), the University College Dublin (UCD) delivers top quality Business Bachelor’s Degrees to help students fulfil their goals.
This Bachelor of Business Studies programme is designed to develop future business leaders and concentrate on the specific discipline of Business Management. Students will be exposed to popular subjects such as Business Strategy, Global Business, Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
Every August, students will have the opportunity to attend the annual Summer School at the UCD Belfield campus in Ireland and undertake the two units - Business Strategy and Project Management.
After graduation, students may choose to pursue the following roles (but not limited to):
- Administration Manager
- Business Adviser
- Business Development Executive
- General Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Retail Manager
- Sales Manager/Executive
- Management Executive
This Degree programme may be completed in a minimum of 18 months on a part-time basis. Below is the programme structure:
- Economic Policy & the Global Environment
- Cross Cultural Management
- Management of Organisations
- Project Management
- Business Strategy
- Operations Management
- Global Business
- Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Marketing Management
- Data Analysis for Decision Makers
- Organisational Knowledge, Creativity and Innovation
This Degree programme accepts a wide range of qualifications, which includes:
- Polytechnic Diploma or an equivalent qualification
- Kaplan Diploma
- Other Private Diplomas and/or Foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision on admission to the programme rests with the University.
Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement3.
Each term is a 13-week period covering 2 units of study. Each unit is provided with 20 hours of academic induction/seminar sessions during weekends and weekdays evenings.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, projects and examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the units stipulated in the programme structure will be awarded the Business Studies (Honours) in Management from University College Dublin.
The Degree award will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme tuition fee: S$22,470.00 (payable in 6 instalments)
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our Degree programme*
- Choice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
- Non-refundable application fee: S$181.90
Note: All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown. All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 13 November 2017. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers.
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules.