- topic: Stay Ahead in Your Career with direct Honors Degree from Top 50 UK university, Northumbria University, Newcastle
- Date: 27 March 2018, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
This programme introduces you to the world of Business whilst allowing you to combine key business subjects with functional areas. It equips students with a clear understanding of the management challenges in this sector, and preparing students for managerial posts in the hospitality and tourism industries.
The total programme consists of 12 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months.
- HR0275 Personal and Organisational Development
- TM0224 Destination Planning and Resort Management
- NX0201 Business Performance Management
- SM0269 Global and International Business Contexts
- MK0273 Markets and Customers
- TM0222 Travel Industry Management and Operations
- SM0381 Applied Business Ethics
- TM0329 International Hospitality Management
- SM0374 Strategic Management and Leadership
- TM0331 The Business of Conferences Events and Entertainment
- NX0314 Dissertation
- TM0332 Key Issues for Hospitality and Tourism Managers
You may complete the programme within 16 months.
Honours in the degree will be awarded in accordance with the university course regulations.
Professional Recognition and Accreditation
- With the AACSB accreditation, Northumbria University joins the Top 1% of Elite Business Schools worldwide. These elite group members include NanYang Technological University (NTU) and Singapore Management University (SMU).
- 22nd for the Business Program (The Sunday Times University Guide 2013)
- Top 10 for graduate level employability (The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2012)
Click for reasons to choose Northumbria University
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Other Private Diplomas or foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case by case basis
- In all cases, the final admissions decision to the programme rests with the University
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement (https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/international/international-admissions/english-language-requirements/)
Class schedule is 2-3 times per week.
You will be mainly assessed by coursework/assignments.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in International Hospitality and Tourism Management from Northumbria University.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee:
- S$13,910 (6 modules) payable in 3 instalments
- S$21,400 (12 modules) payable in 6 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules.