Commencement Date : Sept 2016 | Expand All
- Topic: Murdoch University – the World ranked Top 2% University that gives you the flexibility to plan your study schedule at your own pace.
- Guest Speaker: Ivan Yu - Program Specialist
- Date: 31 May 2016, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The programme consists of a minimum of 9 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months. Students have the option to enrol in either single or double majors.
This course is accredited at the Professional level with the Australian Computer Society (ACS) which has reciprocal agreements with similar organisations around the world including the Singapore Computer Society.
Ranked in the World's Top 2% of Higher Education Institutions (*Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2014/15; based on 20,000 higher education institutions worldwide)
Cyber Forensics, Information Security and Management
|ICT231*||Systems Analysis and Design|
|ICT333||Information Technology Project|
|ICT349||Forensic Data Analysis|
|ICT357||Information Security Management|
Select One Specified Elective
ICT256 Knowledge Management Techniques
ICT265 Knowledge Information Security
Business Information System
|ICT208||Business Intelligence Tools and Techniques|
|ICT231*||System Analysis and Design|
|ICT256*||Knowledge Management Techniques|
|ICT333||Information Technology Project|
|ICT353||Advanced Business Analysis and Design|
*Units common to both majors units need only be taken once. Students will also be required to complete up to 3 electives. Students will take the specified elective ICT256 instead of ICT265 for this double major.
The Bachelor of Science in Cyber Forensics, Information Security and Management and Business Information System programme accepts a wide range of qualifications.
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Science programme may be required to undertake additional units in order to fulfill the required credit points. Some applicants may be required to complete bridging modules. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement.
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. This Bachelor of Science in Cyber Forensics, Information Security and Management and Business Information System programme consists of a minimum of 9 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months by enrolling in 2-3 units per trimester over at least 4 academic trimesters. Each unit is supported with 24-60 contact hours over the duration of a trimester, conducted on weekday evenings and weekends to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Science in Cyber Forensics, Information Security & Management and Business Information Systems (Double Major) from Murdoch University.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: SGD 18,104.40 (9 units) / SGD 24,139.20 (12 units)
- Receive $300 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree course. T&Cs apply.
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers