This is the world’s most advanced ethical hacking course with 18 of the most current security domains any ethical hacker will ever want to know when they are planning to beef up the information security posture of their organisation. In 18 comprehensive modules, the course covers over 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers.
Our security experts have designed over 140 labs which mimic real-time scenarios in the course to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2,200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
As “a picture tells a thousand words”, our developers have all this and more for you in over 2,200 graphically rich, specially designed slides to help you grasp complex security in depth concepts which will be presented to you in 5-day hands-on class by our Certified Instructor.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the globally recognised Certified Ethical Hacker certification. This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
It is strongly recommended that you should possess basic IT knowledge before enrolling into the CEH programme.
Who Should Attend
- Students studying in disciplines such as Information Technologies, Information Systems, Web Security & Technologies, Computer Science, and Cyber Forensics
- IT Professionals who are or specialise in Information System Security, Computer Forensics, Incidence Response, Security Officers, Auditors, Security professionals, Site and Web Administrators, and any IT professionals who are not trained in IT Security
- Anyone from the general public who is concerned with network and Internet Security are also welcome to attend the CEH course
Duration: 40 hours
For latest course schedule, please enquire with your course consultant or simply fill up the enquiry form.
CEHv9 consists of 18 core modules designed to facilitate a comprehensive ethical hacking and penetration testing training.
- Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 3: Scanning Networks
- Module 4: Enumeration
- Module 5: System Hacking
- Module 6: Malware Threats
- Module 7: Sniffing
- Module 8: Social Engineering
- Module 9: Denial-of-Service
- Module 10: Session Hijacking
- Module 11: Hacking Webservers
- Module 12: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 13: SQL Injection
- Module 14: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 15: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 16: Evading IDS, Firewall & Honeypots
- Module 17: Cloud Computing
- Module 18: Cryptography
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Passing Score: 70%
Upon the successful completion of Certified Ethical Hacker course, you will receive the Certificate – Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) from EC Council.
CITREP+ supports local ICT professionals in keeping pace with technology shifts through continuous and proactive training. Through the training, they will acquire technical skills sets that will enable them to remain relevant and productive.
Trainees under the programme will receive funding support as follows:
(With effect from 1 August 2017)
|Training Course and Certification only||Certification only||Training Course and Certification only||Certification only|
|Organisation- sponsored||Non SMEs||Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $2,500 per trainee||
|Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $2,500 per trainee||
|Up to 70% of the nett payable certification fees, capped at $500 per trainee
|Up to 90% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $2,500 per trainee||Up to 70% of the nett payable certification fees, capped at $500 per trainee
|Professionals (40 years old and above)||Up to 90% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $2,500 per trainee||Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $2,500 per trainee|
|Self-Sponsored||Professionals||Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $2,500 per trainee||Up to 70% of the nett payable certification fees, capped at $500 per trainee||Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $2,500 per trainee||Up to 70% of the nett payable certification fees, capped at $500 per trainee|
|Professionals (40 years old and above)||Up to 90% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $2,500 per trainee|
|Students and/or Full-Time National Servicemen (NSF)||Up to 100% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $2,000 per trainee||Up to 100% of the nett payable certification fees, capped at $500 per trainee||
For eligibility or claim procedures, please visit https://www.imda.gov.sg/CITREP for more information.
Alternatively, you may contact CITREP+ Hotline at:
Tel: 63-CITREP (6324-8737)
Email: [email protected]
EC Council Master Trainer
- Independent IT Consultant in Indonesia
- Began programming work since 1984 on Commodore, Apple IIe and IBM PC
- Thorough knowledge of Computer Technology and Information System with over 22 years of professional experience
- Worked on many extensive and diverse in many large-scale, mission critical projects, including software engineering, system programming, application architecture, network infrastructure and security analysis, network design and implementation, and network management
- Possess deep skills and experiences in all aspects of network operating system platforms, internetworking devices, security and multi-service network convergence
- Built multiple MIS/GIS Applications, OLTP, 3 Tier Application, Web Database, and GIS on the Internet
- Ability to engage in system design, develop and implement, as well as create and deliver multimedia presentations
- Good knowledge in Unix/Linux flavors, Microsoft Windows Family and Novell Network
- Deliver Information Technology courses for local and multinational corporation clients across Asia in countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Brunei
- Awarded Instructor of the Year 2014, and Circle of Excellence Instructor in 2010, 2011 and 2012 from EC-Council – USA
- Training credentials include:
- CEI (Certified EC-Council Instructor)
- MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer)
- OSCP(Offensive Security Certified Professional)
- Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
- OSWP (Offensive Security Wireless Professional)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CHFI (Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator)
- ECSA (EC-Council Certified Security Analyst)
- ECES (EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist)
- A+(IT Technician)
- SCSAS (Sun Certified Solaris Associate)
- CCDA (Cisco Certified Design Associate)
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- MCITP (Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional)
- MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist)
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
- MCP+I (Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet)
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library – Foundation Certificate