- Topic: Take the next step to success with Kaplan Diploma programmes
- Guest Speaker: Mr Colin Smith, Kaplan Lecturer
- Date: 25 February 2016, Thursday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The advanced diploma programme consists of 6 subjects and may be completed in 8 months.
- Management and Strategy
- Financial Decision Making for Managers
- Professional Communication
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Contemporary Issues in International Finance
- Applied Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Private Diploma/Advanced Diploma
- Diploma awarded by Kaplan Higher Education Institute or Kaplan Higher Education Academy
- Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
The curriculum is taught over 3 terms of 10 weeks, with each term covering 2 subjects. Each subject of this part-time programme will be delivered over a 5-week cycle comprising 30 contact hours. Classes are 3 hours sessions twice weekly.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Advanced Diploma in Finance from Kaplan Higher Education Institute.
The tuition fee covers assignments, examination, projects, diploma/advanced diploma (if earned) and transcript.
- Installment 1: SGD 1,617.48
- Installment 2: SGD 1,626.40
- Installment 3: SGD 1,464.12
- Total: SGD 4,708.00
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 74.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
28 Mar 2016