- Date: 17 September 2015, Thursday
- Time: 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
- Guest speaker: Mr. Kirk Chua
The advanced diploma programme consists of 6 subjects and may be completed in 8 months.
- Management and Strategy
- Financial Decision Making for Managers
- Professional Communication
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Contemporary Issues in International Finance
- Applied Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Private Diploma/Advanced Diploma
- Diploma awarded by Kaplan Higher Education Institute or Kaplan Higher Education Academy
- Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
The curriculum is taught over 3 terms of 10 weeks, with each term covering 2 subjects. Each subject of this part-time programme will be delivered over a 5-week cycle comprising 30 contact hours. Classes are 3 hours sessions twice weekly.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete the programme will be awarded with the Kaplan Higher Education Institute Advanced Diploma in Finance. Advanced diploma graduates can then move on to pursue a Bachelor degree programme with one of our prestigious partner universities in Singapore.
The tuition fee covers assignments, examination, projects, diploma/advanced diploma (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: SGD 4,708.00 (6 units)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 74.90 (with effect from 1 July)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 19 December 2014. For more information about the programme, please contact our sales consultant.
30 Nov 2015