- Topic: Find out how a Kaplan Diploma offers you entry to over 200 Degree Programmes
- Date: 17 August 2017, Thursday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: WE209, 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The advanced diploma programme consists of 6 subjects and may be completed in 8 months.
- Management and Strategy
- Financial Decision Making for Managers
- Professional Communication
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Contemporary Issues in International Finance
- Applied Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Private Diploma/Advanced Diploma*
- Polytechnic Diploma*
- Mature executives who do not possess the above-mentioned qualifications but with substantial work experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis*
*Subject to meeting Kaplan School of Diploma Studies entry requirements
The curriculum is taught over 3 terms of 10 weeks, with each term covering 2 subjects. Each subject of this part-time programme will be delivered over a 5-week cycle comprising 30 contact hours. Classes are 3 hours sessions twice weekly.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Advanced Diploma in Finance from Kaplan Higher Education Institute.
The tuition fee covers assignments, examination, projects, diploma/advanced diploma (if earned) and transcript.
- Installment 1: $1,694.16
Installment 2: $1,531.88
Installment 3: $1,522.48
Total Fees: S$5,082.50
- Receive $100 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our diploma course. T&Cs apply.
Kaplan Diploma programmes are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit.
With effect from 19 May 2017, SkillsFuture Credit used for a programme at Kaplan (subject to SkillsFuture’s approved list of programmes) will be paid directly to Kaplan Higher Education Institute.
If you wish to use your SkillsFuture Credit, you can make your claim up to 60 days before the start of the programme till the day of programme commencement (with effect from 21 April 2017). According to SkillsFuture SG, this window period is sufficient for individuals to make claims to facilitate earlier programme registration.
When making a claim, you should inform your Programme Consultant on the intention to use your SkillsFuture Credit and to request for the relevant amount to be offset against the qualifying programme fees. After which, you can then submit the claim via the SkillsFuture Credit Portal for the relevant amount to be paid to Kaplan Higher Education Institute for your registered programme.
For more information, please visit http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 74.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers