- Topic: Find out how a Kaplan Diploma offers you entry to over 100 Degree Programmes
- Guest Speaker: Dr Colin Smith, Adjunct Lecturer
- Date: 01 September 2016, Thursday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The advanced diploma programme consists of 6 subjects and may be completed in 8 months.
- Management and Strategy
- Financial Decision Making for Managers
- Professional Communication
- Applied Commercial Law
- Organisational Behaviour
- Operations Management
- Private Diploma/Advanced Diploma*
- Polytechnic Diploma*
- Mature executives who do not possess the above-mentioned qualifications but with substantial work experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis*
*Subject to meeting Kaplan School of Diploma Studies entry requirements
The curriculum is taught over 3 terms of 10 weeks, with each term covering 2 subjects. Each subject of this part-time programme will be delivered over a 5-week cycle comprising 30 contact hours. Classes are 3-hour sessions held twice weekly.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Advanced Diploma in Management from Kaplan Higher Education Institute.
The tuition fee covers assignments, examination, projects, diploma/advanced diploma (if earned) and transcript.
- Installment 1: SGD 1,617.48
- Installment 2: SGD 1,626.40
- Installment 3: SGD 1,464.12
- Total: SGD 4,708.00
- Receive $100 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our diploma course. T&Cs apply.
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 74.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
26 Sep 2016