- Topic: Take the next step to success with Kaplan Diploma programmes
- Guest Speaker: Dr Colin Smith
- Date: 23 February 2017, Thursday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: WE219, 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The Diploma in Commerce (General Studies) caters to students with a wide range of interests. Students take the 4 core modules and choose the remaining 4 modules from a comprehensive list of 24 electives to either:
a) Customise their own diploma according to their interests and goals
b) Customise their diploma to meet specific university requirements for advanced standing into a Bachelor Degree*
*If electives are for articulation into a specific degree course with our list of global diploma university partners, please speak with our sales consultant to select the correct elective combination.
|Introduction to Management
Accounting for Managers
International Human Resource Management
Issues in International Business
Principles of Banking and Finance
Principles of Logistics Management
Business Information Systems
- GCE 'N', 'O' Levels, NITEC or equivalent qualifications (foundation modules may be required)*
- GCE 'A' Levels, Higher NITEC or equivalent qualifications*
- Mature executives who do not possess the above-mentioned qualifications but with substantial work experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis*
*Subject to meeting Kaplan School of Diploma Studies entry requirements
The curriculum is taught over 4 terms of 8 weeks with each term covering 2 subjects. Each subject of this part-time programme will be delivered over an 8-week cycle comprising 32 contact hours.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Diploma in Commerce (General Studies) from Kaplan Higher Education Institute.
The tuition fee covers assignments, examination, projects, diploma/advanced diploma (if earned) and transcript.
- Installment 1: $1,366.95
Installment 2: $1,366.95
Installment 3: $1,174.30
Installment 4: $1,174.30
Total Fees: S$5,082.50
- Receive $100 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our diploma course. T&Cs apply.
GCE 'N', 'O', NITEC will be required to take foundation modules. The number of foundation modules is subjected to assessment by the Academic Board.
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 74.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
Kaplan Diploma programmes are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture credit. For more information, please visit http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers