- Topic: Take the next step to success with Kaplan Diploma programmes
- Date: 24 May 2018, Thursday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: WE213, 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The diploma programme consists of 8 subjects and may be completed in 8 months.
|Introduction to Management|
|Accounting for Managers|
|Labour Management Relations|
|Training and Development|
|International Human Resource Management|
Click for reasons to make Kaplan your choice
- GCE A-Level; OR
- Candidates with other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis; OR
- Mature candidates (≥30 years old with 8 years of work experience)
- Completion of Year 12; OR
- Completion of less than Year 12 will be considered if it is an official completion of High School in the country of origin; OR
- IB Diploma; OR
- Pre-university certifications; OR
- Other private or foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
English language requirement:
- Successfully pass Kaplan English Placement Test; OR
- Grade E in any GCE A-level subjects conducted in English; OR
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (applicable for International students
The curriculum is taught over 4 terms of 8 weeks with each term covering 2 subjects. Each subject of this part-time programme will be delivered over an 8-week cycle comprising 32 contact hours which include face-to-face as well as technology-integrated learning.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Diploma in Commerce (Human Resource Management) from Kaplan Higher Education Institute.
The tuition fee covers assignments, examination, projects, diploma/advanced diploma (if earned) and transcript.
- Installment 1: S$1,366.95
Installment 2: S$1,366.95
Installment 3: S$1,174.30
Installment 4: S$1,174.30
Total Fees: S$5,082.50
- Receive S$200 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our Diploma programme. T&Cs apply.
GCE O-level, NITEC will be required to take Foundation Diploma programme.
Kaplan Diploma programmes are eligible for S$500 SkillsFuture Credit.
With effect from 19 May 2017, SkillsFuture Credit used for a programme at Kaplan (subject to SkillsFuture’s approved list of programmes) will be paid directly to Kaplan Higher Education Institute.
If you wish to use your SkillsFuture Credit, you can make your claim up to 60 days before the start of the programme till the day of programme commencement (with effect from 21 April 2017). According to SkillsFuture SG, this window period is sufficient for individuals to make claims to facilitate earlier programme registration.
When making a claim, you should inform your Programme Consultant on the intention to use your SkillsFuture Credit and to request for the relevant amount to be offset against the qualifying programme fees. After which, you can then submit the claim via the SkillsFuture Credit Portal for the relevant amount to be paid to Kaplan Higher Education Institute for your registered programme.
For more information, please visit http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$74.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers