The higher diploma programme consists of 6 subjects and may be completed in 6 months.
- Working in Organisations
- Marketing Practices
- Introduction to Legal Systems
- Finance Essentials
- Mathematics for Business
- Economics and the World
Click for reasons to make Kaplan your choice
- Minimum 1 GCE N-level; OR
- Mature candidates (≥ 30 years old with 8 years work experience); OR
- Candidates with other qualifications will be assessed on case-by-case basis
English language requirement:
- A pass in any GCE N-level English language subject; OR
- Successfully pass Kaplan English Placement Test; OR
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent (applicable for International students)
The curriculum is taught over 3 terms of 8 weeks with each term covering 2 subjects. Each subject of this programme will be delivered over an 8-week cycle comprising 32 contact hours which include face-to-face as well as technology-integrated learning. The programme may be completed in 6 months instead of 10 months.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment method may vary according to individual Unit requirements
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Higher Diploma in Commerce from Kaplan Higher Education Academy. This diploma does not articulate to a degree programme within Kaplan.
The tuition fee covers study guides, course notes, assignments, examination, projects, higher diploma (if earned) and transcript.
- Instalment 1: S$ 1,332.15
- Instalment 2: S$ 1,332.15
- Instalment 3: S$ 1,147.58
- Total: S$ 3,811.88
- S$ 3,711.88 (after S$ 100 study rebate). However, study rebate will be deductable from the last instalment if payment is made by instalment plan.
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$ 74.90 (includes application for Kaplan student access card)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 21 July 2017.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers