- Topic: Find out how a Kaplan Diploma offers you entry to over 100 Degree Programmes
- Guest Speaker: Caleb Tan
- Date: 07 March 2017, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: WE219, 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The diploma programme consists of 8 subjects and may be completed in 8 months.
|Introduction to Management
Accounting for Managers
|Food & Beverages Operations Management
- GCE 'N', 'O' Levels, NITEC or equivalent qualifications (foundation modules may be required)*
- GCE 'A' Levels, Higher NITEC or equivalent qualifications*
- Mature executives who do not possess the above-mentioned qualifications but with substantial work experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis*
*Subject to meeting Kaplan School of Diploma Studies entry requirements
The curriculum is taught over 4 terms of 8 weeks with each term covering 2 subjects. Each subject of this part-time programme will be delivered over an 8-week cycle comprising 32 contact hours.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Diploma in Commerce (Hospitality and Tourism Management) from Kaplan Higher Education Institute.
Kaplan graduates of the Diploma in Commerce for Hospitality and Tourism Management programme can now progress to the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree programme by Robert Gordon University (RGU) at the BHMS Switzerland campus.
The tuition fee covers assignments, examination, projects, diploma/advanced diploma (if earned) and transcript.
- Installment 1: $1,366.95
Installment 2: $1,366.95
Installment 3: $1,174.30
Installment 4: $1,174.30
Total Fees: S$5,082.50
- Receive $100 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our diploma course. T&Cs apply.
GCE 'N', 'O', NITEC will be required to take foundation modules. The number of foundation modules is subjected to assessment by the Academic Board.
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 74.90 (with effect from 1 July)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
Kaplan Diploma programmes are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture credit. For more information, please visit http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 19 November 2015. For more information about the programme, please contact our sales consultant.