Kaplan Higher Education Institute
The Kaplan School of Postgraduate Studies was established to serve the growing demand for Postgraduate programmes in Singapore and the region. With an improved education demographic, more individuals recognise the need to upskill for more effective management and leadership in a rapidly evolving business landscape.
The School boasts strong partnerships with six renowned universities from Australia, Ireland and the UK, with over 30 postgraduate programmes spanning across 6 main disciplines. Many of our university partners hold accreditations or recognitions from esteemed professional bodies such as the AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, CPA Australia, ACCA, ISCA, SAC, and many more.
The School’s myriad postgraduate programmes include MBA, Executive Master’s, Specialised Master’s Degree and Graduate Certificate programmes. Understanding the demands of today’s leaders, the programmes are delivered by 100% fly-in faculty or local lecturers, a combination of both, or via online to ensure learners receive the most out of today’s most relevant. Assessment methods also range from research-based assignments and projects to examinations, to serve the best needs to every student.
Disruption has become prevalent across different sectors, particularly, in education and this has redefined innovation in learning. As part of Kaplan’s DNA to continuously transform and innovate to benefit our student learning, it has invested in the creation of Synergy Pods – Classrooms of the Future.
Designed and built to deliver the best possible postgraduate learning experience, each of the Synergy Pod is a comprehensive blended learning platform that combines effective classroom learning methodology with technologically-mediated resources to enhance every student’s learning experience and engagement. It was built in mind to encourage teacher-student discussions and peer-to-peer collaboration, providing a dynamic, interactive and immersive learning experience for students.
Since 2010, Kaplan has had a combined 3,600-strong postgraduate alumni from Singapore and countries around the region. Students can connect with one another to foster business ties, be avail to career opportunities or to broaden professional network.
Regardless of your current profession or future career aspirations, the Kaplan School of Postgraduate Studies has the right programme to suit your needs and propel your business or career to the next level.
The Kaplan School of Postgraduate Studies offers one of the most comprehensive range of programmes to cater to different individual’s interests. Search for your ideal programme with our renowned university partners by the discipline:
- Executive Master in Leadership, Strategy and Innovation (E-Learning)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Business with Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Master of Science in Business with Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Business with International Management
- Master of Science in Business with Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Business with Management
- Master of Science in Business with Marketing Management
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Master of Counselling
- Master of Education
- Master of Education in Early Childhood Education
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership and Policy
- Master of Education in Inclusive and Special Education
- Master of Leadership in Organisational Learning