Commencement Date : May 2018 | Expand All
- topic: Flexible Learning and Industry-relevant Modules’ with Murdoch University Master’s Degree, find out more how you can complete it in 12-16 months!
- Date: 22 March 2018, Thursday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The programme consists of 12 units and may be completed in 12 months.
- CPA Australia - Associate membership & enrolment in the CPA Program
- Accredited by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). Exemptions for F1-F9 papers
- Recognised by Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Recognised by Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) for Associate membership
- Recognised by Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) for Associate membership
Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Universities under 50 years old
(Times Higher Education 2016 – Top 150 global universities under 50 years old)
Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Most International Universities
(Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016 – Top 200 Most International Universities)
|MBS659||Quantitative Research for Business|
|MBS686||Economics and Business Strategy|
|MBS518||Principles of Business Governance|
|MBS679||Accounting Theory and Governance|
|MBS539||Accounting for Managers|
Click for reasons to choose Murdoch University
The Master of Professional Accounting programme accepts a wide range of qualifications that includes These include:
- A recognised Bachelor Degree or higher
- Applications with relevant professional qualification or work experience will be considered on case-by-case basis. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- Students who have completed a degree with an accounting major from an Australian University will not be considered for admission.
Additional Entry Requirement:
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement.
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. Students have the flexibility to plan their study schedule and enrol between 1 to 4 units per trimester (4 month term). Classes are conducted on weekday evenings or weekends to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. Each unit is supported with 24 to 48 contact hours. The Dean from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Professional Accounting from Murdoch University.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Instalment 1: SGD7,318.80
Instalment 2: SGD7,318.80
Instalment 3: SGD7,318.80
Total Fees: SGD21,956.40 payable in 3 instalments
- Receive $400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our master degree course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 19 October 2017. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers