- Topic: Become an alumni with the Top 1% of universities worldwide - Monash University.
- Date: 19 December 2017, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The Master of Leadership at Monash University teaches you to lead with confidence. Leadership at Monash University addresses the human and learning dimensions of organisations. It is this human focus that sets our course apart.
After one year of study, you will feel confident to lead organisational learning, innovation and to unleash creativity at a time when the need for this has never been greater. This course is designed for those who aspire to take the next step in their career. It suits professionals from all sectors including business, schools and community organisations. Your leadership potential will be developed by adopting formal and informal approaches that inspire learning and transformation.
The Master of Leadership is designed to meet the needs of those who are interested in learning about and developing their capacity for leadership. Our graduates work in leadership roles in a wide variety of organisations including the school sector, adult vocational and tertiary education, management and administration, research, human resources, industrial relations, organisational management, planning and policy analysis, quality management and training.
Monash University helps students connect with employers, find jobs and explore career options.
This course consists of four 12-point coursework units. Students must complete 4 units out of the following 5 units listed below:
- Leadership studies
- Leadership challenge project
- Leading capable organisations
- Leading organisational decision making
- Inner Leadership: Understanding Self and Others
Click for reasons to choose Monash University
Applicants must have successfully completed one of the following:
- a recognized cognate bachelor degree or equivalent qualification with a credit average together with 2 or more years of full time relevant informal learning.
- a recognized cognate honours, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or masters qualification
- a recognized cognate honours, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or masters qualification with a credit average together with 2 or more years of full time relevant informal learning.
Maximum credit allowance
Students undertaking a Master program will not be granted more than 48 credit points of credit. Where a Master course has a total duration of 48 credit points, no credit may be awarded.
Click to view English language requirements.
Each term is a 3-month period covering 1 course of study. Each unit consists of 20 contact hours and will be conducted on week 4 or week 5 of the term, from Thursday till Sunday, after office hours in the evenings and/or over the weekends/public holidays.
100% course work
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Leadership in Organisational Learning from Monash University.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
- $23,364.52 per academic year (Per academic year refers to 12 months, including 4 units)
- The program can be normally completed in a minimum of 1 academic year.
- Receive $400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our master degree course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules