Commencement Date : September 2017 | Expand All
- Topic : Flexible Learning and Industry-relevant Module's with Murdoch Master's Degree, find out more how you can complete it in 12-16 months!
- Guest Speaker: Gavin - Programme Specialist
- Date: 17 August 2017, Thursday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The programme consists of 8 units and may be completed in 12 months.
Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Universities
(Times Higher Education 2016 – Top 150 global universities under 50 years old)
Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Most International Universities
(Times Higher Education World University Rangkings 2016 – Top 200 Most International Universities)
|MBS661||Global Business in the Asian Century|
|MBS662||Business, Society and the Environment|
|MBS663||Leading the Engaged Enterprise|
|MBS664||Strategies for Growth and Excellence|
|MBS539||Accounting for Managers|
Specified Electives. Choose 2 units only:
|MBS538||Organisational Behaviour and Management|
|MBS673||Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management|
|MBS537||Strategic Marketing Management|
|MBS574||Strategic Research in International Markets|
|SWM517||Health Policy and Governance|
The MBA programme accepts a wide range of qualifications. These include:
- A recognised Bachelor Degree or higher
- Applications with relevant professional qualification or work experience will be considered on case-by-case basis. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
Additional Entry Requirement:
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement.
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. This Master of Business Administration programme consists of 8 units and may be completed in 12 months.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Business Administration from Murdoch University.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: SGD 21,571.20 payable in 3 installments.
- Receive $400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our master degree course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers