With the AACSB accreditation, Northumbria University joins the Top 1% of Elite Group Business School worldwide. These elite group members include Nanyang Technological University and Singapore Management University.
The philosophy of the programme derives from the principles of reflective practice and experiential learning. You will engage with principles and theories of business, management and organisation, which will provide you with frameworks for reviewing, reflecting, analyzing and critiquing existing individual and organisational practices.
You will also develop new knowledge and skills, which will enable enhanced and more appropriate practices to be encouraged. The outcome of this process will be a critical appreciation, in order to build strategic capabilities and to understand contemporary management and organisational issues in a context of change. The development of students as managers and leaders to maximize the performance of the organisation underpins this philosophy.
This programme consists of 10 units, and may be completed in a minimum of 15 months with 100% assignment based assessment method.The Postgraduate Induction program will be conducted along the first two term of the program to support student with good assignment skills and knowledge.The Dissertation Preparation and Research Method aims to prepare student for their dissertation or work based action project.
This programme is offered under Northumbria University's Newcastle Business School.
- Leaders and Their Context
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management and Development
- Operations Management and Organisational Improvement
- Strategy and Change in Global Environment
- Marketing Management – A Relationship Approach
- Business Research Analysis
- Contemporary Issues in Management Practice
- Investment and Performance Analysis
- The Newcastle Business School Masters Dissertation
The sequence of the module many vary for each term.
You may complete the programme within 15 months.
Professional Recognition and Accreditation
- Top 1% Business School worldwide with Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- 22nd for the Business Program (The Sunday Times University Guide 2013)
- Top 10 for graduate level employability (The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2012)
Click for reasons to choose Northumbria University
- A recognised Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualifications, and
- 3 years working experiences, and
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (or first degree completed in English)
Talented, motivated and mature candidates without first degree but with at least 3 year substantial working experience may be considered by the University on a case-by-case basis.
Northumbria University reserves the right to change the above requirements and selection at their sole discretion.
Class schedule is 2-3 times per week.
You will be mainly assessed by coursework/assignments.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Business Administration from Northumbria University.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Instalment 1: SGD4,757.22
- Instalment 2: SGD4,757.22
- Instalment 3: SGD4,757.22
- Instalment 4: SGD3,842.37
- Instalment 5: SGD3,842.37
- Total: SGD21,956.40
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our master degree course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules.